Body of missing Georgia man found

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    found rolled up in a rug behind a store...

and i quote

"The body was apparently rolled up in a rug as well, and it appeared Millard — who went missing in late February — had been dead for some time.
    The cause and manner of death are still unknown pending an autopsy, though police say the case is not being investigated as a homicide at this time."

do what?!?!:dunno:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    found rolled up in a rug behind a store...

and i quote

"The body was apparently rolled up in a rug as well, and it appeared Millard — who went missing in late February — had been dead for some time.
    The cause and manner of death are still unknown pending an autopsy, though police say the case is not being investigated as a homicide at this time."

do what?!?!:dunno:

It's obvious he died of natural causes on the rug, then, . . .

OK I got nothing, . . .

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    When people scoff at me for not updating and my preference to stick with the old school $h:t.. this article.
    I know you have me blocked and I hope someone else will ask.. But what does having old school stuff have anything to do with this guy and his situation?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    There is a such thing as disposing of a body that’s already dead. Maybe they didn’t see bullet holes. What if the guy died of a heart attack and someone got scared and disposed of him? That’s why we have a coroner and the LE has to wait on his findings for the cause of death. But hey, I’m sure they will come here to get ideas on how to investigate it, all of the internet detectives

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    My problem with what is said in the article is It Is Not being treated as a Homeside.
    What!?! That’s Columbo 101.
    FCF72A4F-4C4A-41D3-9FEF-83FD3ED6DB10.jpeg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There is a such thing as disposing of a body that’s already dead. Maybe they didn’t see bullet holes. What if the guy died of a heart attack and someone got scared and disposed of him? That’s why we have a coroner and the LE has to wait on his findings for the cause of death. But hey, I’m sure they will come here to get ideas on how to investigate it, all of the internet detectives
    Of course they will! :D

I will say; showing on the news, maggots crawling in the body fluids where his body was, was beyond the pale. I imagine this poor bastard's family seeing that image as the last place their dad / spouse lay was quite disturbing. Funny how media have no problems showing death, gore, and violence on tv in the name of news, but will go beyond apologies if they accidentaly show a woman's tit!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I thought if you were the dealer or doing drugs with sombody abd they died you got charged with there death? Not to mention you robbed and dumped his body :dunno:

Top Bottom