BRPD offering self-defense classes for women

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I think you didn't get my point, NOTHING works on 100% of the people 100% of the time, not even bullet holes (at least quick enough to stop the immediate threat). Sometimes you don't have the "drop everything and run" option, in those times some type of knowledge of how to inflict damage on an attacker is critical. In law enforcement your end goal is different from self-defense. The average person just needs to fend off attack and if possible stun an assailant long enough to escape whereas a LEO is stuck having to subdue and contain (preferably without a lawsuit for excessive force...)

well, i figure a woman has less than a 50% chance of winning in a fight with a man. less when he has the INTENT to harm her.... so again, better teach them to run...

ive been in quite a few fist fights where the person was actively trying to beat me to DEATH. not a bar room brawl... hell last fight i was in was 3:54 from start until i could get back on the radio and tell my backup i REALLY needed help....

i did obviously win...

Top Bottom