Bush Admits He Targeted Saddam from the Start

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Tell me its not true. Americans have proved by the people they elect they rather government handle their problems than themselves. We can trace this back all the way back to FDR.

Too scared to plan your own retirement? Social Security.
    Too afraid that you wont be able to bay medical bills? Government run medical programs.
    Can't afford your own house? Get forclosure help.
    Got laid off and was not smart to save an emergency fund? Unemployment.

Need I go on? People much rather trust the omnipotent State than themselves. That is the problem.

No people have become dependent on those things because of gov. I actually think it is time for a Ron Paul type, I also believe FDR didn't do any good, I'm sure there is some things we agree on, but y'all are beating a dead horse with the bush ****.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No people have become dependent on those things because of gov. I actually think it is time for a Ron Paul type, I also believe FDR didn't do any good, I'm sure there is some things we agree on, but y'all are beating a dead horse with the bush ****.
    It's much bigger than Bush just like it's much bigger than Obama. The Bus Administration was full of beasts just like Obama's Administration. Track the organizations they belong to and the Mission Statements of some of the organizations. Iff (if and only if) you have the time actually study the documents (called "White Papers") from these NGOs (non-gov't organizations). Then follow the money-trail. Each NATO nation has similar organizations and similar backing.

Neither Bush, Jr or Obama was CFR or Trilateral Commission members.

Edit: Neither showed up on any Bilderburg Meeting lists, either. Bill Clinton (and Hillary) are a different matter entirely.

Last edited:

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I pronounce this a dumb thread.

Mjolnir I have no idea why you started it, as one cannot hope to change the minds of one's political opponents, and to everyone disagreeing with each other, I suggest a cool beer would be more productive. Now, back to guns.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

Mjolnir I have no idea why you started it, as one cannot hope to change the minds of one's political opponents, and to everyone disagreeing with each other, I suggest a cool beer would be more productive. Now, back to guns.

I disagree.

A COLD beer would be better!

:cheers:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'm sayin that all politics and politicians have become greasier that the gulf, the Penguin is way ahead, NWO is right around the corner, I really have no good solution because that would involve a bunch of people waking up and admittting the cure involves THEM

We need to keep talking this up IMO, the more facts that come to light , the better, we can salvage this thing, the US, we can do it as long as theres a will to live

Now.......I gotta get another beer

But don't stop, I'll BRB

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

Well, if you cannot see it I pronounce your expression of your stupid thought, well, insidiously stupid. Asinine would be a better word.

Why would I do that? Lying politicians (nothing new here) invade a non-threatening, non-cooperating (with the UN - who gives a ****?) nation. How many lives have been lost and destroyed? How much material has been destroyed? How much MONEY has been pissed away. Two front war... sabre rattling for a third with Iran, exercises off of the coast of China and another fleet off of Costa Rica as we type. Yeah, you're right, stupid thing to bring up with a falling dollar, crippled economy, etc., etc. :rolleyes:

Yrdawg said:
    "I'm sayin that all politics and politicians have become greasier than the gulf, the Penguin is way ahead, NWO is right around the corner, I really have no good solution because that would involve a bunch of people waking up and admittting the cure involves THEM.

We need to keep talking this up IMO, the more facts that come to light, the better, we can salvage this thing, the US, we can do it as long as there's a will to live."

Here is PROOF that some people are capable of deductive reasoning and coherent thought... Without addressing the wrongs there's no way in Hell we change anything for the better. Or at least we fall short of the ultimate goal. It's back to Self-Imposed Ignorance, Arrogance and Apathy... that would be my definition of "stupid" and it most certainly applies to my-rifle's thread above.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What a wuss. Where's that equation, Kevin?
    The only wuss would be you. Who are you? What are you? What made you? How? What? When? Why? Still can't fathom that? Not too bright then, eh?

Do you even know Quantum Mechanics? I'm quite sure you can't derive, much less comprehend them so it would be a monumental effort for naught. And since you seem to seek A SINGLE equation you cannot comprehend for feces. But, hey, a person who cannot fathom his own existence probably isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Besides, your mind is already made up isn't it? Isn't it? So what's the point? Yeah, just like I thought... But just to **** you off, May God bless you.

Go worship yourself in a dark corner. Then die and disappear into nothingness for the remainder of "time". :mamoru:

Now, any comments? Any ad hominem? Any bitchn' and whinin'? I'm just about certain you do. Small minds always do.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You made the offer/Boast. Now man up and put up.

Besides how could it be a Herculean effort for Mjolnir the Magnificent.

Thanks for the title but I refuse to provide you ****, thank you very much. Have you even heard of Quantum Physics? You never answered in the affirmative so it's a wise deduction that you would not understand what you'd be seeing and I've no time to try to explain it to you AND you could not for the life of you use deductive reasoning and logic very well on creation/creator concept so I think it would be a gross waste of effort and bandwidth.

If you really wish to know go pray on it. Perhaps God will show you the way. You know that Supreme Mind that somehow created All; that All includes our little arses. :rofl:

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Thanks for the title but I refuse to provide you ****, thank you very much. Have you even heard of Quantum Physics? You never answered in the affirmative so it's a wise deduction that you would not understand what you'd be seeing and I've no time to try to explain it to you AND you could not for the life of you use deductive reasoning and logic very well on creation/creator concept so I think it would be a gross waste of effort and bandwidth.

If you really wish to know go pray on it. Perhaps God will show you the way. You know that Supreme Mind that somehow created All; that All includes our little arses. :rofl:

So basically you're saying you can't provide it...

And don't put this off as me being athiest, because I'm not. God is a part of my life in every way, but I'd be curious to see some sort of equation that could prove his equation. I've always been a "faith based" kind of believer...

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    How can you say it wouldn't be worth it.

Realize that this is the seminal question of the ages. And YOU can answer it. Why, it may be wasted on me, but think of the countless teeming millions that seek enlightenment. Its for them and for immortality. This is your opportunity for greatness.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    th_genius_fairy.gif

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    my-rifle said:

Well, if you cannot see it I pronounce your expression of your stupid thought, well, insidiously stupid. Asinine would be a better word.

Why would I do that? Lying politicians (nothing new here) invade a non-threatening, non-cooperating (with the UN - who gives a ****?) nation. How many lives have been lost and destroyed? How much material has been destroyed? How much MONEY has been pissed away. Two front war... sabre rattling for a third with Iran, exercises off of the coast of China and another fleet off of Costa Rica as we type. Yeah, you're right, stupid thing to bring up with a falling dollar, crippled economy, etc., etc. :rolleyes:

Here is PROOF that some people are capable of deductive reasoning and coherent thought... Without addressing the wrongs there's no way in Hell we change anything for the better. Or at least we fall short of the ultimate goal. It's back to Self-Imposed Ignorance, Arrogance and Apathy... that would be my definition of "stupid" and it most certainly applies to my-rifle's thread above.

Mjolnir, I consider you a friend, and one of the ones on the "right" side of most disagreements. And yes, I am an idiot. Just ask my wife. On the other hand I think you should pick your battles more carefully, as they sometimes are a waste of time and energy. Going after the Bush administration in a forum of people who love the Bush administration isn't fighting the good fight. It's a banzai charge.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I was all Bush 2, even with the golf wars..........and even when I reaized he was ******** on antiabortion........I could find a way to understand all that, not easy but I felt I could, BUT when I realized he was promoting illegals to come into the US to take our jobs, to lower labor cost, to essentialy put american citizens out of work and replace them with illegals.........nope, no mo......the Bushes are now NWO to me.....liars and cheats trying to undermine the United States Constitution

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom