Bush Admits He Targeted Saddam from the Start

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Can you not read?

Yes, my reading comprehension level is quite high actually. But, like you, I don't take words at face value. I take them for what they REALLY mean.

You are deflecting EVERY time it is brought up. You say that nobody, EXCEPT YOU, would understand what you are talking about. You are implying that EVERYONE ELSE is stupid, or in your words "ignorant," and that it would be lost on us, and not worth your time to even try to explain it.

Doesn't God call on us to spread the Word to everyone? What if one person out there could understand things better through a quantum equation?? You would deny him understanding that God is real??

When people deflect in the manner you are, it shows that either they are usually trying to hide something. My guess is that you are trying to hide the fact that no equation out there can explain or define the existence of God in the universe.

But nice try, anyway.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Why wouldn't you take the words at face value. If you're truly interested birddog the thread and see if what I say is out of line. I can assure you it isn't. He couldn't care less. And neither do I. How can one comprehend the derivation of complex equations yet cannot deduce he obvious that if he/we exist in a creation something created it? I may be confusing him with someone else on this and if I am I apologize but he cannot separate the CONCEPT of a Creator and man-made religion.

No, I have no desire to go thru complex equations to present to someone whose mind is already made up. That would be the essence of stupidity, would it not? If he cannot deduce it for himself he is out of luck with me. I don't detect any sincerity - perhaps you can "help" him.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Why wouldn't you take the words at face value. If you're truly interested birddog the thread and see if what I say is out of line. I can assure you it isn't. He couldn't care less. And neither do I. How can one comprehend the derivation of complex equations yet cannot deduce he obvious that if he/we exist in a creation something created it? I may be confusing him with someone else on this and if I am I apologize but he cannot separate the CONCEPT of a Creator and man-made religion.

No, I have no desire to go thru complex equations to present to someone whose mind is already made up. That would be the essence of stupidity, would it not? If he cannot deduce it for himself he is out of luck with me. I don't detect any sincerity - perhaps you can "help" him.

I wouldn't take the words at face value for the same reason you "investigate" into other things. I like to understand meaning behind the words, not just what the words are. I wasn't speaking of just him, but what if there is someone else who has an analytical mind, and seeing an equation helps them comprehend things. I wasn't asking for answer to man-made religion. You stated you could provide an equation to prove the existence of God, and I am genuinely curious. My mind is made up that God exists, but I wouldn't mind knowing the equation if it helps me share His Word.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Gotcha, my-rifle. It's not really about Bush, per se, but the Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is bigger than the Obama Admin, too. These guys who profess "love" for Bush must embrace Clinton and Obama, too, as they all are wiping their rear with our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Much damage has been done since Clinton and I know Bush did the most damage; so much so Obama could use the legislation passed under Bush and sink us all. Of course, the guy after Obama could do he same - assuming the nation survives the remainder of his term(s).

I wish it weren't a waste of bandwidth but I'm feeling that it is which means "its a done deal" as the majority perceive things in a comically simple manner of GOP vs. Dems and it aint so.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I wouldn't take the words at face value for the same reason you "investigate" into other things. I like to understand meaning behind the words, not just what the words are. I wasn't speaking of just him, but what if there is someone else who has an analytical mind, and seeing an equation helps them comprehend things. I wasn't asking for answer to man-made religion. You stated you could provide an equation to prove the existence of God, and I am genuinely curious. My mind is made up that God exists, but I wouldn't mind knowing the equation if it helps me share His Word.

Gotcha. I'll scan my hard drive for the document and send it to you.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    An old friend of mine said that the two parties are like the two sides of the same coin. They look different, but they're the same coin. Repub V Dem is a useless way to see the world.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    An old friend of mine said that the two parties are like the two sides of the same coin. They look different, but they're the same coin. Repub V Dem is a useless way to see the world.

It's because they may go to Washington with lofty goals and shining ideals, but once they get immersed in the "inside the Beltway" culture, they begin to think and act alike regardless of party affiliation.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's because they may go to Washington with lofty goals and shining ideals, but once they get immersed in the "inside the Beltway" culture, they begin to think and act alike regardless of party affiliation.

BINGO! Well, that's how I see it anyway; or something similiar.

On the Grassroots level there's a helluva difference (usually) ideologically. As we move closer to Hell/Moscow on the Potomac/DC the Wraiths who buy influence (or "owns Congress" as some claim) has mad skills - not to mention influence.

Top Bottom