Byram match video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I haven't posted a video in a while, so here you go.

This was a really fun match with a lot of hoser stages. The last stage, that I showed twice, was my best stage and they decided to throw it out because the squad in front of us shot it with a barrel in the wrong place. This was my first match with the new limited gun and I really like it. I shot it like an open gun though and didn't always line up the front thingy with the back thingy so my hits weren't exactly what I was looking for, but it was fun all the same.

Oh, and for the record, scored weren't posted when I uploaded the video, so the last slide is wishful thinking at this point. I will update it and add music once I have final scores.

Last edited:

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Jeff - glad to see young William using the nuggets from Area 4 that you gave him.

All ******** aside good shooting - what Limited gun is that?

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Jeff shot good!
    A good match, lots of folks,....
    41 Production shooters,...(USPSA is going to **** off a lot of people if they continue their shenanigans with production division, it IS the most popular division).

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    All -

After scores came out I do need to revise my closing slide. It turns out you can't throw 5 mikes on a stage no matter how fast you go. It was fun though. This was the first match for me to shoot irons in a long time. I'm going back to open this month. I just looked at that match as trial for a 5" gun. I was hoping that it wouldn't be flatter than my 6" gun, but I think it is. I'm trying to decide on a 5" or 6" sight tracker now.

Brandon -

That is a 5" edge that I had Gans cut on. I had it nitrobonded and I stippled the grip and did the trigger job. It is a real shooter. I will probably be sacrificing it shortly if you are interested.

I didn't get to watch Young William at all. I can tell you that he was dragging though. SOMEBODY tried to stay up and party all night the night before then come shoot the next morning. Obviously it didn't slow him down much though.

Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    Jeff, that was some awesome shooting as usual. Conratulations on your new sponsor I know you have worked hard to get to this point and it shows in every match. Best of luck as you go down this new road and I look forward to getting back with you guys at CSS in the next month or so.

Walter

Oh and Henry, I have that big buck on camera a number of times but he and I have not crossed paths. Looking forward to seeing you as well

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Mr. Walter,

I could have gone hunting and maybe shot at 50 ducks on a great day. Maybe...maybe one deer on a really great day. We shot nearly 150 rounds on Sunday. Come on back and play with us won't you??????

Thanks for the kind words. Still waiting on the shirt before I go full peacock.

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Jeff - when are ya'll shooting at CSS - I am prolly going to be there since I'm having LASIK in Alexandria coming up this month I'm back and forth a few weekends...

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Walter, that buck seems to be pretty smart, he has read the hunting
    pamphlet and knows when the shooting hours are.

CSS is shooting in 2012 on the 3rd Saturday of each month. January's get
    together will be on the 21st. It will be a low key type match, classifier type courses with minimal movement. Our super star (Jeff) and a couple other key individuals will be at the R/O school down south that weekend, so we are going to make the match easy for the rest of us.

Top Bottom