Can someone clue me in on the buffer zone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I was actually out there work related Monday I had to go the boat launch and I might have to go there tomorrow. If I head that way tomorrow I am going to throw the AK Pistola in the truck and try her out.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I'm probably going up Sunday morning. It depends on the wife, but the signs are looking good. I have an old Mosin-Nagant that needs some attention :)

Cybrludite

B.O.W. Crew #3.14159
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Metairie
    Not that it matters if Gustav hits, but how'd it make out with Fay?Was supposed to go out there this past Sunday, but my date didn't care for the idea of shooting in the rain. Chicks. Go fig. :rolleyes:

howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    New to this forum and have never heard of this range. i am in g'port and would love to go to a range locally besides woolmarket. is this just a free range pretty much? as in no one lives around and its open land and free to use? if so i am down to go there sometime with my ar and xd40 and put some rounds through them

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    New to this forum and have never heard of this range. i am in g'port and would love to go to a range locally besides woolmarket. is this just a free range pretty much? as in no one lives around and its open land and free to use? if so i am down to go there sometime with my ar and xd40 and put some rounds through them
    Yes and Yes it is the best place to shoot around here.IMHO.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    It's not a real range. It is just a big bowl in the ground that people have dumped crap in. Plenty people know about it, but it usually is not too busy there from what I read here. I have been there once and it was nothing but BS members. Some members did a lot of work cleaning it up and did an excellent job I might add.

Top Bottom