CarFax, anyone? (ALL GONE)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    My significant other just bought a very nice 2001 Toyota Avalon, as the lease on her Honda Pilot is about to end. We're gonna miss the SUV :( but not the note! :)

While looking at used cars, we paid for a "10-pack" of CarFax reports - you get 1 for $25, or 10 for $30. DUH!

Anyway, we have 8 reports left. Is anyone looking at used vehicles right now? If so, email me the VIN and I'll pass along the report!

I think the access expires in a couple of weeks, so don't wait! First come, first served.

Last edited:

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Nope, it's 11. Just checked the plate on the dash and the plate on the firewall. Does carfax only go back so many years?

Quas added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Ooooo, I think back in the days when I was researching on carfax you may have to add preceeding 0's or something. Let me check.

Last edited:

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    4 left.

Glad to see folks getting good use from this!

Too bad about the pre-1981 limitation... I'd tried looking up 2 old vehicles I owned long ago, but no dice.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    my 91 camaro. I bought it from out of state and know no history on it other than it has been registered in alabama and texas in past years. Also, someone backed into me in the parking lot a couple weeks ago and was wondering if that shows up? Still waiting on his insurance to pay me for that! They are buying the paint job that I have been wanting!

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    my 91 camaro. I bought it from out of state and know no history on it other than it has been registered in alabama and texas in past years. Also, someone backed into me in the parking lot a couple weeks ago and was wondering if that shows up? Still waiting on his insurance to pay me for that! They are buying the paint job that I have been wanting!

truck.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom