cas match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    +1 bring your gun, atleast 4 mags, some ammo, and a holster that covers the trigger guard. Some mag pouches help too but not a must you can stuff them in your pockets. I just started but you have to start somewhere. After a stage or two you will be hooked LOL.

stovebolt6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    berwick la
    you'll kick yourself in the ass afterwards for not giving it a shot.

maybe, but on a similar note i will drive my blood pressure through the roof worrying about it if i plan on participating.

the reason for such, is i have never been part of any type of pistol shoot, and if i do not know every particular thing about it i won't be able to prepare for it the way i like to do, so i rather witness it first that way i can see what i would need to do to prep myself. if this sounds weird it is because it is a OCD thing.

stovebolt6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    berwick la
    +1 bring your gun, atleast 4 mags, some ammo, and a holster that covers the trigger guard. Some mag pouches help too but not a must you can stuff them in your pockets. I just started but you have to start somewhere. After a stage or two you will be hooked LOL.

any regulations on firearms?

open sites, and or optics?

about how much ammo should one bring?

entry fee?

i will bring what i need and if i feel comfortable i will participate. (thinks to himself if i am not on call? am i?:confused:)

stovebolt6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    berwick la
    Understandable. If it makes you feel better, last week was my first ever shoot of any type too. :o

back about five years ago i would shoot in the 22 silhouette match held at the range. i just never did any pistol matches with the whole nine yards aka drawing from holster, reloads and such.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Unless you are into the sport you probably dont have any "race" guns already so you would just shoot in Production division. This is just and off the shelf gun. That is with iron sights. If you bring 200 rounds that would be more than you need. Entry fee I am not sure cause I have never shot there but usually for new shooters it is 5 or 10 dollars. Come out, everyone has to get there cherry popped sooner or later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom