Cashless society very soon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Convert your ben franklins in the safe to crypto, its a sure thing, LOL. It is the future. I remember for some time Austin was pushing crypto big time here, even had a hyperlink in his signature "ask me about crypto". Do not see that any longer. Even convinced Mag to invest in BTC. I guess 4 or 5 crypto exchanges collapsing/disappearing, and bitcoin losing 73% of its 13 month high value has rained on a few people's parade. Even Elon Musk lost like 40% of his 1.5 billion dollar BTC investment he purchased in Feb 2021. Good ole block chain crypto, "mine it" on your super duper water cooled desktop pc 24/7, even while you sleep.

BTC value today = $16,479

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    FTX, which just went bankrupt, was laundering money through Ukraine to the Democratic party and was one of the largest donors to the Democratic party, and Mitch McConnell. They stole $8 Billion from investors like Tom Brady and countless average joes....

Crypto = Corrupto Crappo

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    FTX, which just went bankrupt, was laundering money through Ukraine to the Democratic party and was one of the largest donors to the Democratic party, and Mitch McConnell. They stole $8 Billion from investors like Tom Brady and countless average joes....

Crypto = Corrupto Crappo
    you do know McConnell is a member of the republican party. A member of the US Senate.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Most everyone in the Congress is laundering money from their PAC funds/political contributions to themselves or family members.

Ilhan Omar got caught overpaying her husband huge payments for work done about two years ago, reported in the news media. They slapped her hand and told her to be smarter about it. People like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Omar's personal worth went from 100k to 3 million $ in 3.5 years in the Congress. Yet she earns a 174k annual gov salary.

Every last member of the Congress is corrupt to some degree. Some more than others. Both parties. Its broken big time. FUBAR

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Convert your ben franklins in the safe to crypto, its a sure thing, LOL. It is the future. I remember for some time Austin was pushing crypto big time here, even had a hyperlink in his signature "ask me about crypto". Do not see that any longer. Even convinced Mag to invest in BTC.

Just wanted to clear up the false statement here. I believe John was severely mistaken in whatever he took away from the thread I started (Bitcoin Bonanza).
    I made a lot of money on ETH and LTC but it was long before Austin posted anything about cryptocurrency and I never bought BTC, nor did I ever invest in any crypto as a result of anything posted by Austin.
    Back to the thread and current events proving my point:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Just wanted to clear up the false statement here. I believe John was severely mistaken in whatever he took away from the thread I started (Bitcoin Bonanza).
    I made a lot of money on ETH and LTC but it was long before Austin posted anything about cryptocurrency and I never bought BTC, nor did I ever invest in any crypto as a result of anything posted by Austin.
    Back to the thread and current events proving my point:

Like any other investment, the trick is getting in and getting out at the right time.

I am net up on cryptos, but I also have $0 in them nowadays. I've been putting my money in a few index funds, but that's about it.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Like any other investment, the trick is getting in and getting out at the right time.

I am net up on cryptos, but I also have $0 in them nowadays. I've been putting my money in a few index funds, but that's about it.
    I’m still trickle buying some ISO20022 tokens, mostly XRP.
    Precious metals, Linqto and stock in silver and lithium mining startups have been getting most of my disposable income over the past couple years.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I’m still trickle buying some ISO20022 tokens, mostly XRP.
    Precious metals, Linqto and stock in silver and lithium mining startups have been getting most of my disposable income over the past couple years.
    You're probably doing it right. Most of my disposable income from the past few weeks has been going to beer, crawfish, cigars, and more beer :mamoru:

Do you hold the precious metals yourself or do you buy funds tied to precious metals?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You're probably doing it right. Most of my disposable income from the past few weeks has been going to beer, crawfish, cigars, and more beer :mamoru:

Do you hold the precious metals yourself or do you buy funds tied to precious metals?
    I can’t find any fault in your way either, lol.
    I only buy physical gold and silver. Mostly rounds by the ounce. I’ve been stacking since my 20’s off and on. I don’t sell. It’s not for selling.
    I also keep a few k in my Glint account and use the card like a debit. It’s a very interesting concept and beats the pants off all these points games if you do it right. But as far as gold bonds, certificates or “paper gold”, no. I feel like that’s trouble. Especially with big banks and certain countries hoarding gold right now. Not to mention the COMEX is almost dry of silver.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I can’t find any fault in your way either, lol.
    I only buy physical gold and silver. Mostly rounds by the ounce. I’ve been stacking since my 20’s off and on. I don’t sell. It’s not for selling.
    I also keep a few k in my Glint account and use the card like a debit. It’s a very interesting concept and beats the pants off all these points games if you do it right. But as far as gold bonds, certificates or “paper gold”, no. I feel like that’s trouble. Especially with big banks and certain countries hoarding gold right now. Not to mention the COMEX is almost dry of silver.

Can you recommend a good place to buy physical gold and silver? I’ve looked on the internet and everything I come across just screams SCAM to me. I’d like to be able to physically buy gold and silver from a reputable seller/ dealer

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Can you recommend a good place to buy physical gold and silver? I’ve looked on the internet and everything I come across just screams SCAM to me. I’d like to be able to physically buy gold and silver from a reputable seller/ dealer
    Here ya go bud. Louisiana Gold and Coins. I’ve been dealing with Lauranne for a couple years and she’s every bit as good to work with as any other dealer I’ve used over the years. If you’re a serious “stacker”, it pays to get established with a couple of good dealers. Don’t just show up thinking you’ll walk out with whatever you’re looking for. They generally don’t keep much on hand at any given time. Watch the spot price, walk in and she will generally let you jump in on her next order at a locked in price. I’ve often ordered silver like that over the past year or so 100-200 oz at a time. Also, not trying to make assumptions but stay under the 10k mark on each purchase.
    I also like Hero Bullion. I used to buy from APMEX but find them lacking over the past year or so.
    The mail order thing works fine if you wire money or use a check for the biggest savings. That’s how most local dealers operate.
    If you go see Lauranne, tell her Zeal sent you.

Attachments

• 660F8AAF-875B-4D76-A81C-84AE75C32661.png
      660F8AAF-875B-4D76-A81C-84AE75C32661.png
      3 MB · Views: 59

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So, 5 bank failures in roughly a week….
    SVB
    Signature
    Silvergate
    First Republic
    Credit Suisse

Israel managed to move billions from Silicone Valley Bank just days before it was shut down by the Fed, acting on a tip from….the Fed.

Bank bail outs, bail ins, tips to big depositors… apparently the only depositors that are protected are banks and countries. Looks like we the people are the cash cows. No need to protect us. Just taking notes.

Credit Suisse though? Really?

I wonder how long before there are limits to cash withdrawals here in the states.

Last edited:

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    "You have to wear a mask or you'll get covid."

"The gaps between the fibers of the masks are so large compared to the Covid spore that the masks have no effect on the spread of the Flu.... I mean Covid."

"Yeah, I know, so wear a mask or you'll get covid."

I think Covid was shot down so many times and in so many different ways I'm just floored when I hear someone say anything about it other than "that was the greatest hoax/scam pulled on humanity in the history of the world." You know this kind of thing gets talked about by people in positions of power. It's like modern day politicians discussing what a huge missed opportunity The War of the Worlds radio broadcast was. Someone just finally nutted up and did it. Explains a lot.

Just my opinion.

Top Bottom