CCW belt recomendations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    Alien Gear is running a discount ($15 off if I remember) on their new gun belts if you purchase a holster. That's what I went with since I was picking up a Cloak 3.0 and OWB as well. Seams well made, supposedly has a thin layer of spring steel inside for reinforcement, we'll see how long it holds up.

I did the same. FWIW their brown leather is VERY dark and not really what I was expecting but fine for me. I also recently got an Aker and I'm very impressed with it for the price. Talk about rock solid. I do wish that both were made with holes closer together as neither can get that perfect Goldilocks fit. Both are serving pretty well so far, though I have less than 2 months in either so on long term wear, I cannot comment.
    IF I was looking for another one, I'd be real tempted to look at these NexBelts: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/03/10/review-nexbelt-ratcheing-ccw-belt/

Gatorbug

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Gonzales
    I agree with you Joe, I researched belts for a good while before i bought one. I went with the aliengear belt, and its been good so far. I think its a bigfoot belt rebranded too.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Ares Gear Ranger or Aegis, depending on what type of buckle you want.

Or if you want leather, Mean Gene Leather. They use AustriAlpin Cobra & Ares Gear Aegis buckles.

If you want to come check out the Ares Gear belts, we have them in stock. Both Aegis Enhanced and Ranger flavors.

I've been wearing my Ares belt for a year now with my G19 and its just as stiff as the day I bought it. Doesn't even have the bow in the back belts usually get.

I recently bought one of these^ types based on these two posts. I love this damn thing. It supports my pants, my gun, my knives, and my gut fabulously. I am actually going to get another.

The Emperor endorses Ares! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom