Chick Fillet Boycott Report

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Well, isn't down's syndrome biologically unsustainable?

Didn't know. Had to look it up. Still not sure what the precise answer is. From this reference, best I could do is: Literally....no. Practically...pretty close.

http://www.ds-health.com/issues.htm

Significantly impaired fertility of both sexes is evident in the Down syndrome population (Rogers and Coleman, 1992). While males have long been assumed to be sterile, Sheridan reports one case of a cytogenetically normal male infant that was fathered by a man with Down syndrome (Sheridan et al, 1980). Women have impaired but still significant fertility: a number of reviews document women with Down syndrome carrying pregnancy to term and delivering infants with and without Down syndrome (Bovicelli et al, 1982; Rani et al, 1990). Infants born to mothers with Down syndrome are at increased risk for premature delivery and low birth weight (Bovicelli et al, 1982). Pregnancy outcomes obtained from a study of mothers with Down syndrome are displayed in Table 5. Whether a woman with Down syndrome constitutes a high risk pregnancy depends largely on cognitive level and medical status. Obviously, the presence of maternal cardiac, thyroid, or hepatic disease, as well as seizure disorder, complicates a pregnancy. The high incidence of congenital heart disease in any offspring with Down syndrome contributes to pregnancy risk, including stillbirth and neonatal death (Gordon, 1990). Offspring without Down syndrome have a greater than average number of congenital anomalies (Bovicelli et al 1982) (see Table 5).

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Because people with the trait procreate it will continue. Homosexuals living a gay lifestyle can't.

Unless, it's selective..... There are also many gay people who live a normal straight life before they figure things out. Some people suppress out of social pressures.

I'm not even sure it's genetic and handed down through generations (though homosexuality has been around a long time). It may be something just grows out of sync during development. IDK :dunno:

As far as it not being natural..... some animals do display homosexual tendencies. I don't know why. But it happens. :dunno:

I have a friend whose brother was gay. He didn't understand why and asked his brother about it. His brother said he didn't understand why, but it was just like when a straight guy gets aroused seeing an attractive woman.... for him it just happened with men. He didn't know why.

I know nobody had to teach me to like women.... it just happened. :dunno:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Well, do you really think there are that many people with down's having kids?

No, I do not. That's why, for all practical purposes, you are correct.

Yet, the specific genetic anomaly has been definitively isolated among that group. Not so in homosexuality.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Not to be a party pooper here but the whole gene discussion is irrelevant anyway. There is no Homo-Gene. :dunno:

Homo-Jeans. No?
    WMMTheEND.jpg

Top Bottom