Clinton fundraiser backs McCain over Obama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    picture.php

picture.php

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    wow. What a major blow to the Dems.

Not really. Unlike McCain, Obama isn't using public funds for his campaign and unlike McCain, the grassroots effort brings in a substantial amount of money. Obama is doing very well without this donor. However, it's not really different than the McCain advisor stepping down. Every political group goes through this. Again, this isn't a big blow to Obama. He has far outpaced everyone else on campaign donations.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Not really. Unlike McCain, Obama isn't using public funds for his campaign and unlike McCain, the grassroots effort brings in a substantial amount of money. Obama is doing very well without this donor. However, it's not really different than the McCain advisor stepping down. Every political group goes through this. Again, this isn't a big blow to Obama. He has far outpaced everyone else on campaign donations.

Terrorist funded since '08 :squint:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Rothschild is the donor...I'll never vote for someone the Rothschilds support, that is instant rejection. That family has been a ruling elite class since long before people even came to the USA from England and they have been a major influence in getting the US back under the English Model of influence through banking. In short, they are a major part of what is responsible for our worthless dollars, the federal reserve, and our terrible economic state.

tuan

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    New Orleans

very true.... Obama is funded by the celebritys, who are really in touch with the rest of us and our day to day problems.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Wow, another blow to the Palin 'experience' from the GOP.

"She doesn't have any foreign policy credentials," Hagel said in an interview published Thursday by the Omaha World-Herald. "You get a passport for the first time in your life last year? I mean, I don't know what you can say. You can't say anything." Hagel took issue with that argument. "I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia,'" he said. "That kind of thing is insulting to the American people."

tuan

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    New Orleans
    hey Penguin don't take this as an attack cause I really don't know. Can you tell me about Obama's experience with foreign policies?

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    That quote is from Chuck Hagel who was under consideration as Obama's running mate. i wouldn't expect anything less from him.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Chuck Hagel is a clown who I put on the almost the same scale as Joe Biden. Anybody is a fool if they think Palin has no foreign policy credentials governing a state the size of Alaska that has 6,640 MILES of coastline that at its closest mainland point is 51 miles across the Bering Straits from main land Russia. Alaska's Little Doimede Island sits about 2 1/2 miles from Russia's Big Diomede Island.

What is Obama foregin policy credentials? Asking Iraq to halt U.S.troop withdrawals so Pres. Bush won't look good ? If this is true he should face charges.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09152008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/obama_tried_to_stall_gis_iraq_withdrawal_129150.htm

Art

Last edited:

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Yeah, Chuck Hagel (RINO DemocRAT ass-kisser and ally extraordinaire) trashing Palin. HUGE blow to her candidacy. :rolleyes:

Ranks right up there with comments from Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, and Pamela Anderson.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom