Clinton fundraiser backs McCain over Obama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Oh, ok, I get it. If a senior foreign policy administrator sides against the McCain ticket he is a hack. If he sides with the McCain ticket he is well versed in foreign policy. Why didn't y'all say so :rolleyes:

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Oh, ok, I get it. If a senior foreign policy administrator sides against the McCain ticket he is a hack. If he sides with the McCain ticket he is well versed in foreign policy. Why didn't y'all say so :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't think anybody takes Hagel serious on either side of the isle. The guy is such a flake on most issues, you simply can't take him serious. The only time Dem's or liberals pay him any attention is when he serves their purpose. Otherwise they ignore him. Conservatives gave up on him looooong ago and won't waste their time on him.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Would you please state Obama's experience? Other than hanging out with bomb makers.

HEY! How dare you impugn ObamaSama's experience!

After all:
    He was a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!
    He served 173 days in the US Senate!
    He's BLACK!
    Oprah loves him!
    He's a rock-solid anti-gunner!

I guess that last one was an "oops"! My bad! :D

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Would you please state Obama's experience? Art

Go to his website. I tire of repeating it over and over. Oh, could you ask McCain that if his new campaign slogan is for change in a horrid Washington, what has he been doing all these years? I mean, since the GOP ran Washington since the 90's and he never complained then about problems, I am unsure what he could be referring to. Obviously the ship didn't sink in the past year... Oh well, he a man with experience for change. Or something.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Go to his website. I tire of repeating it over and over. Oh, could you ask McCain that if his new campaign slogan is for change in a horrid Washington, what has he been doing all these years? I mean, since the GOP ran Washington since the 90's and he never complained then about problems, I am unsure what he could be referring to. Obviously the ship didn't sink in the past year... Oh well, he a man with experience for change. Or something.

I think you forgot the last part of my statement in your quote, you know, the part about hanging out with bomb makers. :D

Art

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I think you forgot the last part of my statement in your quote, you know, the part about hanging out with bomb makers. :D

Art

No, I left it out on purpose. I guess I'll comment on this. When another politician was stepping down, she took her replacement, Obama, on a tour. That tour ended up at the residence of these criminals. Obama never 'hung' out and only visited once while on that tour. If the GOP is going to try and establish that a mere meeting with someone means that's who we are, the GOP should try to remember this:
    rumsfeld_hussein.jpg

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    And McCain has had associations in his past that are far from the man he is. It's funny, a number of GOP supporters here keep skirting the actual issues and just seem to try and throw up smoke and mirrors. Typical GOP fancy, I am sad to say. Alas, if all dem supporters were to do is make attacks against McCain for her personal connections we would be accused of skirting the issues...

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    You need to look in the mirror.
    Most McCain supporters including myself will be the first to tell you that they don't like McCains policies, but I'd just as soon vote for the devil himself than vote for a gun grabbing Marxist like Obama.
    I'm done with this.

Art

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Really, I'm the one starting all these threads? Nope. I'm the one that is responding to the personal attacks. I can almost promise I haven't even made one (maybe one) thread on this stuff. If you want to start a thread on actual issues, I'll debate that as well (as I have in the past).

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I think we can all agree that neither candidate is ideal, no matter who we vote for or who we want in the election.

Our choices suck, to be frank.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I heard Ms. Rothschild talk to Hannity today on the radio. One of the reasons she cited for supporting John McCain was her belief that he would "always put America first" and that by nominating one of the most left-wing senators out there, the Democrats with barack obama simply can't do that.

It's wonderful to hear sound reason coming from anyone with a (D) in front of his name, and Ms. Rothschild is a breath of fresh air.

Top Bottom