Coffee

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Reposting this here since we somewhat hijacked another thread.

I'm somewhat of a coffee snob and have found that I am a pretty big fan of this coffee that I get roasted fresh and sent directly to me:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B10E76G?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
    My favorite is the Ethiopian Guji, but they have plenty of options that are delicious.

One important note with this seller is to change the one-time-purchase from Amazon Prime (2 day shipping) to the "Other Sellers" option where you purchase directly from the company. They will roast the coffee within 1-3 days of the order and then ship it out directly to you.

The order sent from Amazon is pre-roasted and isn't as fresh as getting it roasted to order.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Reposting this here since we somewhat hijacked another thread.

I'm somewhat of a coffee snob and have found that I am a pretty big fan of this coffee that I get roasted fresh and sent directly to me:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B10E76G?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
    My favorite is the Ethiopian Guji, but they have plenty of options that are delicious.

One important note with this seller is to change the one-time-purchase from Amazon Prime (2 day shipping) to the "Other Sellers" option where you purchase directly from the company. They will roast the coffee within 1-3 days of the order and then ship it out directly to you.

The order sent from Amazon is pre-roasted and isn't as fresh as getting it roasted to order.
    It gets you amped up pretty good? Need something to get me awake for morning exercise. I Been exercising half asleep lately.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It gets you amped up pretty good? Need something to get me awake for morning exercise. I Been exercising half asleep lately.
    I mean coffee is coffee. You're going to get around 80-100mg of caffeine per cup.

If you want to get amped up before morning exercise, pre-workout is the solution you seek.

I'm partial to the original C4, but there are plenty of good options out there.

Top Bottom