Coffee

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Reposting this here since we somewhat hijacked another thread.

I'm somewhat of a coffee snob and have found that I am a pretty big fan of this coffee that I get roasted fresh and sent directly to me:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B10E76G?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
    My favorite is the Ethiopian Guji, but they have plenty of options that are delicious.

One important note with this seller is to change the one-time-purchase from Amazon Prime (2 day shipping) to the "Other Sellers" option where you purchase directly from the company. They will roast the coffee within 1-3 days of the order and then ship it out directly to you.

The order sent from Amazon is pre-roasted and isn't as fresh as getting it roasted to order.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Reposting this here since we somewhat hijacked another thread.

I'm somewhat of a coffee snob and have found that I am a pretty big fan of this coffee that I get roasted fresh and sent directly to me:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B10E76G?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
    My favorite is the Ethiopian Guji, but they have plenty of options that are delicious.

One important note with this seller is to change the one-time-purchase from Amazon Prime (2 day shipping) to the "Other Sellers" option where you purchase directly from the company. They will roast the coffee within 1-3 days of the order and then ship it out directly to you.

The order sent from Amazon is pre-roasted and isn't as fresh as getting it roasted to order.
    It gets you amped up pretty good? Need something to get me awake for morning exercise. I Been exercising half asleep lately.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It gets you amped up pretty good? Need something to get me awake for morning exercise. I Been exercising half asleep lately.
    I mean coffee is coffee. You're going to get around 80-100mg of caffeine per cup.

If you want to get amped up before morning exercise, pre-workout is the solution you seek.

I'm partial to the original C4, but there are plenty of good options out there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom