Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    If your just soar that they don't except the affects of you're attempt to diffuse there eminent elicit behaviour, than you need to stop inferring that others don't have principals just because they believe in They. Or at least site your sources. Is that too much to ask?
    Wth are you trying to say here? My brain hurts trying to comprehend this…

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    If your just soar that they don't except the affects of you're attempt to diffuse there eminent elicit behaviour, than you need to stop inferring that others don't have principals just because they believe in They. Or at least site your sources. Is that to much to ask?
    MY...BRAIN.....AAAUUUGGGHHHHH!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I read one time a while back that some guy got a perfect 0 on either the ACT or SAT. If I would have thought about that several decades ago, I would have tried to do that.

Testing skills are important, to...
    If you bubbled every circle, you could technically get a Zero

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    article this morning with a lot of new info. States there were 2 officers assigned to the roof of the building Crooks was atop, but they left their position. They were not SS employees. article

One thing is obvious I'm sure all of us here would agree, this was a cluster f**k protecting Trump. And think about this, the SS should be providing the same level of protection for Trump or Joe Biden. Same resources, same level of protection. Trump must have been getting the B level protection.
    He got the same level as JFK did in '63

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Watch atleast the first 13 minutes of this Candace video. She contacted the red hair guy and ask him the important questions. He says in the building next to the shooter there was a SS agent watching the shooter the entire time. Also its clear the first 3 shots were not from the roof top. Crazy and amazing that podcasters are breaking news.

This is one comment from the video-

@danlavelle8248

12 days ago

Listening to the shots fired, as a retired Deputy Sheriff, I know those investigator on site need to find the bullets. It clearly sounds like three different rifle shots. The three shots from the first rifle. The next five or six shots is clearly from a second rifle. Then the counter snipper shot. Ballistics is everything in this investigation. Find the bullets and match those to the known rifles. If you have bullets that don’t match the known rifle, you have another rifle. Where did those shots come from? More than one rifle on the roof? What angles are the bullets hitting at? However, the FBI has already removed the grandstands. This crime scene was cleared out WAY too soon! This incident and investigation smells like total crap.
    Not endorsing what he's saying btw

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Watch atleast the first 13 minutes of this Candace video. She contacted the red hair guy and ask him the important questions. He says in the building next to the shooter there was a SS agent watching the shooter the entire time. Also its clear the first 3 shots were not from the roof top. Crazy and amazing that podcasters are breaking news.

I think it’s plausible that the deep state (or whatever bad player you want to believe in) could have done this as a false flag, but the problem I have with her theory is:
    They weren’t trying to assassinate a sitting president. They were trying to assassinate a man that they don’t want as our next president. Our congress wouldn’t likely declare war for that. Obama took us to war without Congress declaring war, but the current administration wouldn’t do so over Trump. Half the country apparently would be happy to see him fall, so they wouldn’t approve of a war over it.

I believe there were at least 2 shooters (like JFK) and one patsy (like JFK) and there were too many people in a certain alphabet agency who seemed to be indifferent to the events as they led up to the shooting.
    I think it’s pretty clear that the CIA whacked JFK. I think the attempt on Trump may have been facilitated and or orchestrated by more than one agency.

Wizard1183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    If your just soar that they don't except the affects of you're attempt to diffuse there eminent elicit behaviour, than you need to stop inferring that others don't have principals just because they believe in They. Or at least site your sources. Is that to much to ask?
    How to pretend you’re a scholar without actually being a scholar.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    How do you know this? Just curious. I haven’t seen any confirmed report of those findings.
    The body cam footage from local SWAT on the roof shows the shell casings. Local bodycam footage aligns with what has been released by the USSS and the FBI thus far. Officers on the spot reactions and dialogue doesn't have anything that says "more than one shooter."

What evidence exists that there may have been more than one shooter?

Top Bottom