Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Out with the old: "Hold My Beer"
    In with the new: "Let Me Get My Shoes"

FYI, I can read deleted posts. We had family over today and we were all following this as the incident was unfolding. The headlines were quite interesting, especially those from the left. For example, one headline read "Trump speech interrupted by Secret Service." Of all the things they could have focused on, they chose to focus the headline on the fact that the speech was interrupted. Someone asked why they did that. Simple, to avoid allowing Trump to look like a victim. So my post was mocking the leftist media by saying they would ignore the context that trump was unable to lower his arm because of the SS detail and use the few frames with his arm in that position to avoid saying he was a victim of an attempted assassination. I didn't think my post actually needed explaining but here we are. So am I still a twisted individual for pointing out that the leftist media is dishonest?

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    i posted it but x took it down... i got a screen shot of the perp though lol

Personally, I don't care if you post it or not. But if you do, I would request you wrap the image in the spoiler tag so people only see it if they click on it. Change the < to [ and the > to ]. And explain what's in the spoiler so people can better know to skip it or not.

<SPOILER></SPOILER>

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    My email from the Trump Campaign after the shooting. His spirits are high.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-213623.png
      Screenshot_20240713-213623.png
      143.1 KB · Views: 23
    • Screenshot_20240713-213644.png
      Screenshot_20240713-213644.png
      165.4 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Well, ANY type of rifle into that kind of secure area?!?!?!
    A witness told CBS news that he saw an individual crawl on a rooftop with a rifle outside of the area where the Rally was taking place and alerted police to this situation. He said police were slow to respond, but possibly explains how the Secret Service quickly found the shooter.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    A witness told CBS news that he saw an individual crawl on a rooftop with a rifle outside of the area where the Rally was taking place and alerted police to this situation. He said police were slow to respond, but possibly explains how the Secret Service quickly found the shooter.

If you listen to the audio, you hear someone in the SS say something like "the shooter is down" probably 30-45 seconds after they rushed on stage.

Top Bottom