Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Not sure how to wrap it but I’ll gladly send it to you
    I don't care if you post it. I've seen three of the alleged shooter so far. I only say alleged as you just never know nowadays what is photoshopped and what is not.

I'm disappointed that a man with a rifle was allowed within a sight-picture bubble of a Secret Service protectee, especially the former President of the United States. I'm even more disappointed that he could climb onto a roof with a line of sight to Trump.

I normally ignore all of the conspiracy theories out there, but this is just one of those cases that makes me scratch my head....

A guy gets to the secured bubble. Then he climbs to a roof. Sets up. And is able to fire off ~8 shots before finding out that he is allergic to 300wm. I don't like it.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yet another left-wing nutjob committing acts of violence, now escalated to assassination attempts.

Looking forward to seeing the responses (if any) from the elected leftists on this major event.

I'm supporting Trump more now.
    Allegedly wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt.

20 year old man from Pennsylvania.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Allegedly wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt.

20 year old man from Pennsylvania.

Could this be the shirt?

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's almost like the SS never heard of the concept of "the high ground." Seriously, are the adults back in charge or not? The single best position from another property was not occupied. Brings to mind the old adage, was it incompetence or complicity? I truly do not think it is unfair to ask this question today.

ETA: Incompetence could absolutely include the DEI hire head of SS.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    So do they have the shooter? If he was in the crowd you’d think he would’ve been jumped
    Jumping a man with a gun? Idk about that
    I don't care if you post it. I've seen three of the alleged shooter so far. I only say alleged as you just never know nowadays what is photoshopped and what is not.

I'm disappointed that a man with a rifle was allowed within a sight-picture bubble of a Secret Service protectee, especially the former President of the United States. I'm even more disappointed that he could climb onto a roof with a line of sight to Trump.

I normally ignore all of the conspiracy theories out there, but this is just one of those cases that makes me scratch my head....

A guy gets to the secured bubble. Then he climbs to a roof. Sets up. And is able to fire off ~8 shots before finding out that he is allergic to 300wm. I don't like it.
    i thought the same thing. How the hell someone was able to get that close is just mind blowing.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's almost like the SS never heard of the concept of "the high ground." Seriously, are the adults back in charge or not? The single best position from another property was not occupied. Brings to mind the old adage, was it incompetence or complicity? I truly do not think it is unfair to ask this question today.

ETA: Incompetence could absolutely include the DEI hire head of SS.

I saw some articles suggesting that Trump had requested more agents but the request was denied.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom