Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Did anyone notice the female SS agent with gun in hand pointing towards the crowd.
    The one who had a hard time reholstering her pistol on her first two tries?

No real concerns about the USSS flagging the crowd. The quick response guys who showed up in full-kit absolutely flagged the crowd, but that's going to happen in situations like this.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Listening to the shots it sounds like the return fire was instant almost like the shooter was already in the SS sights? They let him take the shot then killed him. Sad day but not suprising.
    That's likely a testament to the USSS CS guys being really good at their jobs. I've watched a few more videos this morning and it would have been tough to see the shooter from the CS vantage point. They likely couldn't see him at all until he crested part of the roof that gave him his sight line.

The shooter registered as a Republican but said in video he hates Republicans. In some states with closed primaries you can register as opposition to vote for weaker opponent so your guy can win general election. I think that what happened here when dr Oz was running for Sen in Pennsylvania.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the video is 100% fake. Unfortunately, a lot of fake content will come out in the coming days and weeks.

I'm just happy that the nutjob was stopped immediately without being able to injure anyone else.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    That's likely a testament to the USSS CS guys being really good at their jobs. I've watched a few more videos this morning and it would have been tough to see the shooter from the CS vantage point. They likely couldn't see him at all until he crested part of the roof that gave him his sight line.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the video is 100% fake. Unfortunately, a lot of fake content will come out in the coming days and weeks.

I'm just happy that the nutjob was stopped immediately without being able to injure anyone else.
    No he couldnt have aquired the target that fast. Dont forget you are talking to hunters and gun guys here. Lets not forget the red headed freaky guy who said that he reported the gunman earlier, With no response from Law enforcement. Only a hundredth of a second after the shots were fire did the SS jump into action. The bad guy was obviously in the crosshairs before he fired.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Listening to the shots it sounds like the return fire was instant almost like the shooter was already in the SS sights? They let him take the shot then killed him. Sad day but not suprising.
    I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I thought the same exact thing. Something just isn’t adding up with this.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    No he couldnt have aquired the target that fast. Dont forget you are talking to hunters and gun guys here. Lets not forget the red headed freaky guy who said that he reported the gunman earlier, With no response from Law enforcement. Only a hundredth of a second after the shots were fire did the SS jump into action. The bad guy was obviously in the crosshairs before he fired.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you.

It's hard to tell at this point which shots were the shooter vs the counter sniper (CS) team, but I'm going to speculate that the delta between the initial shot and CS response was ~2-3 seconds.

Plenty of us have done the "Bill Drill" with shot timers. A "good" time is 2 seconds. That's two seconds to hear the beep, react, draw, and have 7 seconds on target. Skilled shooters are doing it in ~1.3 seconds.

Comparing the US Secret Service Counter Sniper team to hunters and gun guys is apples vs oranges. I'm a gun guy (obviously) and I try to shoot multiple times a month. Hunters don't spend much time/yr actually sitting in a stand hunting. USSS CS guys train all the time. They practice identifying and hitting targets very, very quickly. Unlike hunters, these guys are supposed to be switched on the entire time they're up on rifle. My understanding is that they switch out who is on rifle regularly to allow mental and physical breaks due to how draining it is being that focused.

It is not out of the question that they could go from seeing a muzzle flash in their area of coverage to having shots on target in two seconds. They've probably drilled that exact same scenario thousands of times. Hunters don't do that. The average gun guy doesn't do that.

If it comes out that the reaction time was sub-second, then yeah, I'd agree that they were looking at the guy as he started shooting.

It's farfetched to think that they were just watching him and allowed him to start firing, as some of the internet has speculated.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    instagram video

Given the before images are splattered over the news, it would be reasonable to think that more people around the "misidentified" guy would have spoken up by now. Like his dad.

Or his neighbor.

They also linked the rifle at the scene to the guy's father. There's a lot of stuff linking the guy in the pictures to the guy on the roof of the building. So far, only this video is the only think that even remotely suggests it's the wrong person.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The guy who posted the IG video came out and said he wasn't the same guy and that he messed up by joking about it.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I was definitely surprised at the number of female Secret Service agents they had not saying is wrong. Just definitely did not expect that when they were putting Trump in the car you can clearly see 10 to 12 female secret service agents around the car…. I know there’s stories of Trump requested a lot more Secret Service detail and was denied it. Maybe this is part of it. Also, maybe he was given a sub-par team of Secret Service agents also, who knows

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I'm going to have to disagree with you.

It's farfetched to think that they were just watching him and allowed him to start firing, as some of the internet has speculated.
    Thats what the red head freak said. He told the police about the gunman and 3-4 minutes went by and Trump was still on stage. He said SS were look at me with Binos and i was pointing at the roof. Still nothing. 5 shots raing out and fractions of a second later the gunmans head split open. Remember the SS let this happen they did nothing to prevent the shooting. This was a hit job by the democrats and deepstate. Without a doubt.

Top Bottom