COVID VAX

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    My Wife used that stuff to deworm horses when she was a Vet tech. She said that a horse sized dose will give you the shits, make you very sick, then possibly kill you. She also said that stupidity should hurt. How else will some people learn.

I am not a mask or vax fan but people claiming they won't get the jab because of the unknowns about the vaccine however they are ok to go to the local feed store and take a horse deworming medicine... That makes no sense.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I must be fortunate or don't know many people because I do not know anyone directly that has died. I know a ton of people that had the viruus but they were just mild cases. No one in the hospital.

The same thing happened to several of my friends who went to a convention 2 weeks ago. They were all vaccinated and just stayed home till well enough to return to work.
    On the other hand, a friend of my Wife’s Dad bragged about his natural immunity, then begged for the vaccine before intubation at St Bernard Parish Hospital. He died last week after giving Covid to his family. His daughter survived and had been vaccinated before the infection.
    My Dad died two weeks ago from natural causes at 95. He beat the Japs, the North Koreans, the Chinese, and the North Vietnamese during his time in the Marines. Before that, one of his friends died from Covid.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I am not a mask or vax fan but people claiming they won't get the jab because of the unknowns about the vaccine however they are ok to go to the local feed store and take a horse deworming medicine... That makes no sense.

I wholeheartedly ****ing agree.

Not one person has explained to me how this is supposed to work!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The same thing happened to several of my friends who went to a convention 2 weeks ago. They were all vaccinated and just stayed home till well enough to return to work.
    On the other hand, a friend of my Wife’s Dad bragged about his natural immunity, then begged for the vaccine before intubation at St Bernard Parish Hospital. He died last week after giving Covid to his family. His daughter survived and had been vaccinated before the infection.
    My Dad died two weeks ago from natural causes at 95. He beat the Japs, the North Koreans, the Chinese, and the North Vietnamese during his time in the Marines. Before that, one of his friends died from Covid.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I bet he had a lot of interesting stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I went to a wake for my friend tonight. He didn't get the vaccine but the Covid got him and 2 other friends in the last week

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    My Mom died from Covid related pneumonia last Thanksgiving . Two friends died . Another family member is sick now . Regardless of how you feel about it , this **** is real .

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish

I'm really starting to wonder if this is an elaborate troll by one of the 'chans to get people to take horse dewormer for kicks. Sad thing is people honestly believe a photo with info on facebook over a peer reviewed scientific medical journal.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Somebody just sent me that… them kids movies allways have hidden messages in them!!! Lol

Attachments

• 94926681-D405-4A39-BBE5-380450FA29C1.jpeg
      94926681-D405-4A39-BBE5-380450FA29C1.jpeg
      35.6 KB · Views: 14

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA

Thanks for the read. I have never not gotten the flu vaccine. I feel it is pointless to get a vaccine that is at most 50% effective any given year. I have gotten both pneumonia vaccines and others but these are for the most part one time vaccinations so I am not a anti vaccination person but all of those I have gotten were not controversial or experimental.
    At 77 long term effects are not an issue to me but I can see why younger people of child bearing age might be hesitant. My daughter is a nurse, had the virus and the vaccine after having the virus but right now she is struggling on giving it to my 14 year old granddaughter simply because no one knows the long term effects, 10, 20, 30 years down the road. I think that is a valid concern.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA

It is not just a horse medicine, whether it is effective on the virous is a different subject but it is not hard to determine the human dosage of the veterinary product . I have taken antibiotics prescribed for my dog. They are no different then those proscribed for humans, how do I know this, my best friend was a vet and took them.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    ^ theirs a huge difference!
    Tractor supply sells horse dose for for $7, the 12 pills my mother got $407 lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    My Mom died from Covid related pneumonia last Thanksgiving . Two friends died . Another family member is sick now . Regardless of how you feel about it , this **** is real .

Sorry to hear about your mom and friends sir.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

I am sorry to hear of this. Some people will not take this thing seriously until it hits them at home.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Thanks for the read. I have never not gotten the flu vaccine. I feel it is pointless to get a vaccine that is at most 50% effective any given year. I have gotten both pneumonia vaccines and others but these are for the most part one time vaccinations so I am not a anti vaccination person but all of those I have gotten were not controversial or experimental.
    At 77 long term effects are not an issue to me but I can see why younger people of child bearing age might be hesitant. My daughter is a nurse, had the virus and the vaccine after having the virus but right now she is struggling on giving it to my 14 year old granddaughter simply because no one knows the long term effects, 10, 20, 30 years down the road. I think that is a valid concern.

Might want to read the earlier link about why it's unlikely to have long term effects......

In short, the vaccine doesn't last very long. It dies off quickly, they have to keep it in certain environmental conditions just to get it to survive long enough to get it in you..... after that, your body builds the antibodies to fight the infection...... your antibodies.

It's an acute exposure not chronic exposure to something that is most likely a benign substance..... the people making this stuff are familiar with the nuts and bolts, but the techniques is only 10ish years old.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom