Crossfit Gym

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I saw we even have a crossfit gym here in Zachary. I would be afraid to go. When they got done with me I would be a pile of mush on the floor....LOL

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I saw we even have a crossfit gym here in Zachary. I would be afraid to go. When they got done with me I would be a pile of mush on the floor....LOL

Everything can be scaled. There is an ancient woman and a 8 month pregnant woman that go regularly to CrossfitBR. They scale things down to do what they can do. You should tax your system during the work outs, they are short, 10-20 minutes is normal, some as short as 3 minutes for some of the super fit guys. The warm up should kick your ass at first, at least it kicked my ass at first. If you have a good trainer, crossfit can be for everyone.

ltranger14

Spooky 8
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Prairieville
    Almost all Crossfit gyms have a free Sat class. This will give you a chance to go by check out the gym and meet a few of the people. Always meet w and talk to as many of the trainers as you can. Just like everything out there there are some wackos. It was the best thing I did whn I started CF in 06.

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Where abouts in Zachary? That may be the closest to me.

I actually went and checked it out. It is on LA19 just north of Winn Dixie on the left just before Kotts Meats. It is actually in a former garage where we sold an old POS car too. The really fixed it up on the inside though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom