Deployment Dinner for Nolacopusmc

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Well with Nolacopusmc's (Brannon) upcoming deployment to the land of sand. I am coordinating a feast fit for kings, at one of our favorite establishments. Not only is the food awesome, the owners have become good friends of Brannon and me. I find it appropriate as a good middle point for all that would like to wish him a safe journey into a combat zone to gather.

Trey Yuen
    2100 North Morrison Boulevard
    Hammond, LA 70401-1215
    Date: 01AUG2010
    Time: 1900 hours (7PM)
    Cost: 20.00 per head (includes dinner, non-alcoholic beverage, and tip) Full Bar is available for those with stronger taste..

Please RSVP on this Face Book Event Page…

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139390162747602

Thanks…

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I believe you mean "In light of," not "In lieu of."

All BS aside, I wish I could make it. I wish you well in your journeys, Brannon.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    if renegade has the balls to show up, I will pay for his dinner so he can disrespect my wife to her face.

I never disrespected your wife - I disrespected YOU. And it was in-kind. You are the one who dishes it out, you should be able to take it like a man. Want some cheese to go with that whine?

No, I will not be there. But, certainly not out of any fear. lol :rofl: :rolleyes:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    (nevermind. trying to think of a way to swing this sucker back on topic about the proper send-off for Nolacopusmc by his FRIENDS..)

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Don't take the bait! I don't know anything about his wife but I DO bet that if you DID disrespect her, SHE could handle it on her own very well thankyouverymuch!

you need to come down also for the dinner so we can hug and make up. LOL :D

Seriously, I know it is a drive, but I would like to meet you.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    No, you're on the defensive. What you call a "direct personal attack" was really more like a friendly pointer on how mature adults deal with conflict or differences of opinion.

You should read [ame="http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671723650"]How to Win Friends & Influence People[/ame] by Dale Carnegie. It's a very good book that is entertaining and informative at the same time. I first read it after my grandfather, a major-general in the Air Force, gave it to me as a gift. As you said in your earlier post, you don't pretend to be an expert at everything... so, this is an area that you're OBVIOUSLY not an expert in. Maybe you should sit back, give it a read, and honestly try to learn something.

As a matter of fact, I have an extra copy on my bookshelf that I would be happy to mail to you before you deploy, if you're interested. Just let me know and it's yours.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No, you're on the defensive. What you call a "direct personal attack" was really more like a friendly pointer on how mature adults deal with conflict or differences of opinion.

You should read How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It's a very good book that is entertaining and informative at the same time. I first read it after my grandfather, a major-general in the Air Force, gave it to me as a gift. As you said in your earlier post, you don't pretend to be an expert at everything... so, this is an area that you're OBVIOUSLY not an expert in. Maybe you should sit back, give it a read, and honestly try to learn something.

As a matter of fact, I have an extra copy on my bookshelf that I would be happy to mail to you before you deploy, if you're interested. Just let me know and it's yours.

You posted "you sir are an ass."

that is a direct personal attack and a violation of the forum rules that will most likely go unpunished.

I have come to expect that. Just pointing it out since certain mods here have taken me as their personal crusade.

What you fail to realize is while I may not be the most eloquent guy online, it actually helps me, because people like you I probably would not have much in common with, so i have no desire to win or influence you. You will either learn to accept me or not. i am ok with either. besides, your bringing my wife into the discussion is very telling of your character and cowardice.

I am done with you.

Top Bottom