Deployment Dinner for Nolacopusmc

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    I thought you were done with me?

You ever watch the old Charlie Brown cartoons when you were a kid? You know, when the kids are talking to the teacher, but all you hear when the teacher talks to them is "Waaa wah waaa wa wa wa waaaah." Well, that's pretty much all I'm hearing from you at this point, Nolacopusmc.

I 100% back up my position and if you're SOOOOOO offended and really want to take care of this once and for all like men, I'll be happy to give you my address. Really, you're the one who's been "wronged" here, so shouldn't you be the one to come take care of it??? Surely a big, bad-ass cop, marine, CHP instructor and forum god such as yourself can handle one itty bitty drive down the BR, huh? I'll be logging off now, but if you feel so inclined, just PM me and I'll receive an e-mail and we can take it from there. In fact, I'll go ahead and pull that book off my shelf so I can give it to you personally when you arrive. If by some off-chance, you don't make it down to my place, I truly wish you well in your deployment and hope you don't end up eating sand over there. Have a nice day.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I thought you were done with me?

You ever watch the old Charlie Brown cartoons when you were a kid? You know, when the kids are talking to the teacher, but all you hear when the teacher talks to them is "Waaa wah waaa wa wa wa waaaah." Well, that's pretty much all I'm hearing from you at this point, Nolacopusmc.

I 100% back up my position and if you're SOOOOOO offended and really want to take care of this once and for all like men, I'll be happy to give you my address. Really, you're the one who's been "wronged" here, so shouldn't you be the one to come take care of it??? Surely a big, bad-ass cop, marine, CHP instructor and forum god such as yourself can handle one itty bitty drive down the BR, huh? I'll be logging off now, but if you feel so inclined, just PM me and I'll receive an e-mail and we can take it from there. In fact, I'll go ahead and pull that book off my shelf so I can give it to you personally when you arrive. If by some off-chance, you don't make it down to my place, I truly wish you well in your deployment and hope you don't end up eating sand over there. Have a nice day.

Thank you coward. very classy.

Apparently your reading skills are about as acute as your trash talking. I will be in Hammond which is pretty much down the road from you. However, i think you have already shown you are all talk.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I was going to make a sarcastic comment about how can Nolacop have any friends, but apparently someone just has to ruin the fun.

Seriously, I hope you a safe journey and a rapid return. Thank You for serving our country.... I'm not sure this nation deserves what you are doing for it.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I was going to make a sarcastic comment about how can Nolacop have any friends, but apparently someone just has to ruin the fun.

Seriously, I hope you a safe journey and a rapid return. Thank You for serving our country.... I'm not sure this nation deserves what you are doing for it.

Thanks for the well wishes, but before one of these assclown starts ****, I am not going as a Marine, I am going as a civilian contractor. Just wanted to make sure there was not an opportunity for someone like Windsorfox to twist things around like he does.

Thanks again though.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    So who's taking his place on the threads? Sometimes a thread NEEDS to be no holds bars. I have to say I don't agree with EVERYTHING NOLACOPUSMC posts, but many times I do. I think some threads need a tell like it is person.

I wish you well, and God Speed. :wavey:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    ill come give him hell before he leaves. if renegade cant make it, ill go be a hostile **** for both of us....and eat for free haha

Love to have you son. ;)

You are a prime example of someone who thought I was an ass and now we are cool. And we haven't even met yet.

At least your not a coward though. :o

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Thanks for the well wishes, but before one of these assclown starts ****, I am not going as a Marine, I am going as a civilian contractor. Just wanted to make sure there was not an opportunity for someone like Windsorfox to twist things around like he does.

Thanks again though.

Well, I know you'll get paid a whole lot more and you are still serving our country.

My little brother is getting out in two weeks (he had one deployment in Iraq).... They definitely don't pay a Marine enough.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Well, I know you'll get paid a whole lot more and you are still serving our country.

My little brother is getting out in two weeks (he had one deployment in Iraq).... They definitely don't pay a Marine enough.[/QUOTE]

I think police, fire, teachers and military should switch payment places with basketball, football, actresses, and singers.

it is ridiculous what we pay our entertainment compared to what we pay those who protect us and educate our future leaders.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Love to have you son. ;)

You are a prime example of someone who thought I was an ass and now we are cool. And we haven't even met yet.

At least your not a coward though. :o

I still think your an ass. But my best friend always said he never met 2 assholes that didnt like each other.

And I'm not a coward.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

My little brother is getting out in two weeks (he had one deployment in Iraq).... They definitely don't pay a Marine enough.[/QUOTE]

I think police, fire, teachers and military should switch payment places with basketball, football, actresses, and singers.

it is ridiculous what we pay our entertainment compared to what we pay those who protect us and educate our future leaders.

Hey- on a serious note, you are gonna plan on checking in when possible in while you're over in Sandland, I would assume?

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington

I could not possibly agree with you more.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom