Dive Shops/Lessons

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    I need to redo my dive cert (or rather get it, since I never got around to going on my cert dive)

Any opinions on the best/cheapest place around here to do that? (Would prefer PADI cert)

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Mark smith at underwater adventures is a great guy and close personal friend (I met him looking for an instructor). And a very entertaining yet thorough teacher (as are his instructors). Although he is naui, he instructs tO meet all three certs and will et you whichever card you prefer

rapaint66

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    South Baton Rouge
    Mark smith at underwater adventures is a great guy and close personal friend (I met him looking for an instructor). And a very entertaining yet thorough teacher (as are his instructors). Although he is naui, he instructs tO meet all three certs and will et you whichever card you prefer

+1 on UWA:bigok:

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish

You know Mark too? His daughter is one of my best friends!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Oh yah I know her. She's been on a couple of trips with us. Mark and I are both into cars so after I finished lessons I ended up helping him with his vettes. I don't admit to working on vettes often so don't ask! Lol.

Top Bottom