Does Herbert Guns carry Ar-15s or parts???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    ok just one more.
    you first offered to do it for 30 bucks then told the guy next time you would help him out so why would it be wrong to assume that you ment next time you would help him out and do it for 30. either way i disagree with you and dont think it is right. if you were a business that was offering a service would be one thing but your not your a weekend warrior so to say and posting on a board that has plenty of people willing to offer to help someone out and you jump in saying you would help out for a fee.

I don't think its wrong to assume that but its not what I meant. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Just so no one gets wrong info :

www.nraila.org/media/misc/FederalFirearms.htm#Sec. 5802

(D) as applied to a dealer in firearms, as defined in section 921(a)(11)(B), a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to engaging in such activity as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit, but such term shall not include a person who makes occasional repairs of firearms, or who occasionally fits special barrels, stocks, or trigger mechanisms to firearms;

So no.... just installing a simple lower parts kit for a buddy and getting gas money or yes even payment does not constitute "gun smiting" unless you do it to generate your livelihood.

Just the same way as people can buy and sell firearms with out an FFL as long as its considered a "hobby" and a relatively small number of firearms a month.

Sks and Richard, I accept your apologies and hope we can move past this and be friends. I look forward to exchanging goods and services with both of you.

But you better bring beer.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom