EAPS USPSA - November 20 - Gonzales, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I'm back home and had a great time. My scores suck. Still in the bottom of almost every stage but I enjoy my time at these matches too much to care. I had a Failure to Engage on Stage #1 and another Failure to Engage on Stage #5. I was trying to get my speed up some with this match (been pretty much walking before now) but I didn't think to really walk through the stages and get a good look at everything before it came time to shoot. So each time I Failed to Engage it was a target off to the far left that I didn't even look for. When I got home I told Tena (my better half) that it's my new tactic of leaving a survivor to tell the tale. LOL.
    eapsnov2011p.jpg

Team LOCAL will be back again.

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    Hello ladies and germs, thanks for a great turnout. I'm sure the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office will appreciate the donation. Thanks to all who helped set up and break down the stages. it is very much appreciated. I believe we had 8 - 10 new shooters again today. Glad to have you and looking forward to seeing you again. We seem to have one of the stage buckets missing including a timer and staple gun. Please check to see if it was picked up by mistake. Thanks again. Also, a very special thanks for who ever picked out that awesome classifier.. whoo hoooo.

Mike Pizzolatto
    President EAPS

moonshoxx

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Guys, although my shooting skill needs vast improvement, I thoroughly enjoyed my time out today. I will continue practicing and see yall next month.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    The classifier wasn't that bad, was it? :rofl:

Where the ef are the vids? I shoot matches and there are 17 videos up. I miss one and no vids. :(

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Only time I've been on a squad where everyone was carrying white tape and on the rare occasion you needed some brown you had to ask around to find some. I at least had a positive score (which was not the norm on our squad) and I managed a whopping 11.111% according to online calculator.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I decided to go for Match Points and not a Classifier score.

My one NS was on the freestyle string. :rolleyes:

I wanna know what superhumans share the high HF on that stage-- and absolutely ruin it for the rest of us. :mad:

Can I pick the next Classifier to go with my dedication stage? :D

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I smoked 3 stage, and trashed 3 stages :), one, my time was not logged, first run awesome second not so much:(, but I got to shoot six stages

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom