EAPS USPSA - November 20 - Gonzales, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I have holsters, mags and such. I could go glock or 1911. I do not think i could make it this weekend, but I would like to sooner or later. So it is that easy? just show up?
    pretty much "that easy."

how many mags do you have for each gun? what caliber(s)? do you have a sufficient number of mag pouches?

6cyclone6

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    BATON ROUGE
    My glock is a 23c .40 i have at least 6 mags for it, no mag pouches though. My 1911s i have .45acp with 5 or 6 mags and .38super with 2, I don't really want to use the super though its too nice. I do have one 2 mag pouch for the 1911. How many rounds do I need to show up with? How much is the entry fee in one these events typically?

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    My glock is a 23c .40 i have at least 6 mags for it, no mag pouches though. My 1911s i have .45acp with 5 or 6 mags and .38super with 2, I don't really want to use the super though its too nice. I do have one 2 mag pouch for the 1911. How many rounds do I need to show up with? How much is the entry fee in one these events typically?

The 23c will put you in open division unless you happen to have a non-ported barrel for it. If so that's the way I would go. If not bring the .45acp 1911 at least 200 rounds (more is better). For single stack you are going to want at least 4 mags in pouches (again more is better). You can start with one from a pocket.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom