EBRSO Presence in Inniswold area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I listen to my neighbors and comment on their thoughts. The young dark haired Deputy, we do really appreciate your being here and having your presence in our neighborhood. But some are not so appreciative of things like giving residents a ticket for "not coming to a complete stop" at an empty, 4 way stop, just after 7:20AM on a Saturday. Just sayin' :)

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I listen to my neighbors and comment on their thoughts. The young dark haired Deputy, we do really appreciate your being here and having your presence in our neighborhood. But some are not so appreciative of things like giving residents a ticket for "not coming to a complete stop" at an empty, 4 way stop, just after 7:20AM on a Saturday. Just sayin' :)

lol, ill bet she was sent after being called about people running the stop sign!

crazy bitch in my neighborhood called LPSO for SIX MONTHS trying to get a deputy to come run radar. guess which JACKASS he caught... LOL. she was so pissed... i laughed in her face.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    young female Dy with short hair? If so I know exactly who your talking about, and that girl does NOT play around. She towed 2 or 3 cars in that neighborhood in an hour or two the other day.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    lol, ill bet she was sent after being called about people running the stop sign!

crazy bitch in my neighborhood called LPSO for SIX MONTHS trying to get a deputy to come run radar. guess which JACKASS he caught... LOL. she was so pissed... i laughed in her face.

Nah I doubt it, he's always around this area. There is an EBRSO car LOTS of times sitting in the big lot next to Cal @ the Airline service road and/or in the Park on Cal. There's at least two different guys that hang around in this area a lot. One guy I know used to but I'm pretty sure he's out of Klienpeter nad if so Kade said We are not in the Klienpeter district anymore.

As I was told yeah technically he did a rolling stop, but just barely. And he's one of us who usually goes slower that 30 while in the neighborhood. Plus being the only car within 5 mile at the crack of light on Sat morning, I mean come on. Get the ones that are going 40 in between the stop signs instead.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    LOL. she was so pissed... i laughed in her face.
    :rofl:
    131999919_acc4d1353f.jpg

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    young female Dy with short hair? If so I know exactly who your talking about, and that girl does NOT play around. She towed 2 or 3 cars in that neighborhood in an hour or two the other day.

No, this is a really young looking dark haired guy. I think I've seen that girl before several times around the area. The first time was when she was training with Bill Milkeld.

Towed cars for what???

my wife gets aggravated, but the lady KILLS me. she starts telling me crap and i tell her what i think. she gets a puzzled look and then just gets quiet.

Don't worry, I'll never ask what you think unles I REALLY wanna know... :eek3:

Last edited:

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge

i think thats they girl who pulled me over for driving with the fog lights on my front bumper on. i had no idea i could even turn them off, i just thought they came on with the head lights, apparently i was WRONG. picky picky picky. she didnt write me a ticket though, she did say the GPS on my windshield could get me pulled over too :confused:

my parents live in that neighborhood, i think my dad has been stopped for rolling though the stop sign at danbury and hillsbury. that stop sign is STUPID.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    i think thats they girl who pulled me over for driving with the fog lights on my front bumper on. i had no idea i could even turn them off, i just thought they came on with the head lights, apparently i was WRONG. picky picky picky. she didnt write me a ticket though, she did say the GPS on my windshield could get me pulled over too :confused:

my parents live in that neighborhood, i think my dad has been stopped for rolling though the stop sign at danbury and hillsbury. that stop sign is STUPID.

Damn, she is rough. TECHNICALLY the GPS could be viewed as driver obstruction, but ****, everybody has one. That is a little harsh even for me. :D

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La

ill bet you $100.00 i could follow her for 5 miles and point out 1 moving traffic violations she commits. and im serious.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    ill bet you $100.00 i could follow her for 5 miles and point out 1 moving traffic violations she commits. and im serious.

thats everyone though, i bet that the book on traffic laws is thick as F!

the fog light thing was funny though, i looked it up and apparently you can only drive with them on during"inclement" weather. i guess she's a weather man too :o

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La

the fog light thing was funny though, i looked it up and apparently you can only drive with them on during"inclement" weather. i guess she's a weather man too :o

yeah, thats my point, i wasnt a big stickler on the obscure stuff... but hey, different strokes...

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

If she stops me to warn me about driving lights, GPS or my radar detector, I plan to, trust me.... :p

Are your front lights yellow or normal white? If they aren't yellow they are technically driving lights, not fog lights. And since there are no street lights in parts of Jefferson Terrace nor on Bluebonnet technically that is inclement. Stickling can go on both sides :D I know numerous people that are not above following her around and then calling the Sheriff with a list of her traffic violations, like talking on her cell phone while driving. I'm noted for telling people in traffic to hang up a drive...

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I never turn my Fogs off when my headlights are on, I did not know that was a violation.

Wouldn't the lack of light be a inclement situation?

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    If she stops me to warn me about driving lights, GPS or my radar detector, I plan to, trust me.... :p

Are your front lights yellow or normal white? If they aren't yellow they are technically driving lights, not fog lights

they are white, just like my headlights.

Doc Holliday

I'm your huckleberry...
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Watson, LA
    Main Entry: in·clem·ent
    Pronunciation: \in-kle-mnt, in-kl-\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Latin inclement-, inclemens, from in- + clement-, clemens clement
    Date: 1621
    : lacking mildness: as aarchaic : severe in temper or action : unmerciful b: physically severe : stormy <inclement weather>
    — in·clem·ent·ly adverb

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Main Entry: in·clem·ent
    Pronunciation: in-kle-mnt, in-kl-
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Latin inclement-, inclemens, from in- + clement-, clemens clement
    Date: 1621
    : lacking mildness: as aarchaic : severe in temper or action : unmerciful b: physically severe : stormy <inclement weather>
    — in·clem·ent·ly adverb

White driving lights are meant for driving on dark roads. They are aimed low and wide at the sides and long in the middle so they are not blinding to other drivers. I used "inclement" as a description of a dark road that is harder to see on than a road with street lights, particularly one that is as busy as Bluebonnet. The problem is that some involved in the enforcement who don't really know the reason behind a law would be likely to warn/ticket anyone who has ANY secondary lights on at any time, when in actuality the enforcement should be limited to those who have lights that actually are blinding to oncoming traffic. Something that IMHO some DRLs can be guilty of.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I hate those damn fog or what ever you want to call them light. Seems like everybody that has them runs them everytime they have the lights on.

The will blind you at night.

RS 32:322

§322. Use of multiple beam road lighting equipment

A. Whenever a motor vehicle is being operated on a roadway or shoulder adjacent thereto during the times specified in R.S. 32:301, the driver shall use a distribution of light or composite beam, directed high enough and of sufficient intensity to reveal persons and vehicles at safe distance in advance of the vehicle subject to the following requirements and limitations.

B. Whenever a driver of a vehicle approaches an oncoming vehicle within 500 feet, such driver shall use a distribution of light, or composite beam, so aimed that the glaring rays are not projected into the eyes of the oncoming driver. The lowermost distribution of light, or composite beam, specified in R.S. 32:321, shall be dimmed to avoid glare at all times, regardless of road contour and loading.

C. Whenever the driver of a vehicle follows another vehicle within 200 feet to the rear, except when engaged in the act of overtaking or passing, such driver shall use a distribution of light permissible under this Chapter other than the uppermost distribution of light specified in R.S. 32:321(1).

D. Whenever the driver of a vehicle approaches an oncoming vehicle within five hundred feet or follows another vehicle two hundred feet to the rear, such driver shall not use any fog lamps or other auxiliary driving or passing lamps, except during periods of inclement weather or fog.

Acts 1962, No. 310, §1; Acts 1988, No. 598, §1.

Top Bottom