EBRSO Presence in Inniswold area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    WindsorFox said: "I know numerous people that are not above following her around and then calling the Sheriff with a list of her traffic violations, like talking on her cell phone while driving. I'm noted for telling people in traffic to hang up a drive...
    "

BTW this can be annoying, but it is NOT illegal. You might think it should be, but at the present time it isn't. :p[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, distracted driving is illegal AFAIR Whether illegal or not people who drive with a fone constantly glued to their ear should HTFU and drive. I've witnessed MANY minor incidents that I would have tickets someone for, one woman that lived near me I saw run up on the curb 4 different occasions and everytime I saw he she was on da fone.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I have higher expectations of LEOs than citizens...because LEOs have authority.

That said...

It pisses me off when I see them gabbing on the cell phone while driving around, yes. This is Baton Rouge, if you're bored as a LEO you need to patrol somewhere less than safe for most citizens, there are plenty of places. Same as in NOLA.

I dont know the rules of patrol, maybe people are limited and tired of driving in circles in lower crime/traffic stop areas...but really, driving while on the cell phone...that's being a great role model for citizens, isnt it? regardless of legality there is a true safety factor.

Just because I have high expectations it doesnt mean that I am a cop basher. One day you and I will meet and you'll realize that I dont have any hard feelings towards them/you/LEO.

Dont get me wrong, it's cute seeing a pretty blond haired city cop driving around talking on her Hot Pink cell phone...but it still pisses me off in principle.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I have higher expectations of LEOs than citizens...because LEOs have authority.

That said...

It pisses me off when I see them gabbing on the cell phone while driving around, yes. This is Baton Rouge, if you're bored as a LEO you need to patrol somewhere less than safe for most citizens, there are plenty of places. Same as in NOLA.

I dont know the rules of patrol, maybe people are limited and tired of driving in circles in lower crime/traffic stop areas...but really, driving while on the cell phone...that's being a great role model for citizens, isnt it? regardless of legality there is a true safety factor.

Just because I have high expectations it doesnt mean that I am a cop basher. One day you and I will meet and you'll realize that I dont have any hard feelings towards them/you/LEO.

Dont get me wrong, it's cute seeing a pretty blond haired city cop driving around talking on her Hot Pink cell phone...but it still pisses me off in principle.

Fair enough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom