Expired: .308cal Century R1A1 FAL & Mags FTF in LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    It's in excellent condition (looks new), It shoots and cycles most .308 but has a feed problem with certain (not all) 7.62x51mm fmj so I am saying that it could use some tweaking. I think Century will fix it free but I'm not positive. If you want a real battle rifle then this is the one. Looks like the one in the picture minus the sling.There are 12 20rd used magazines included. Serious inquiries only please. I need to move this asap and can deliver FTF $850
    uaqokd797wxdbat4hozz.jpg

Will trade for land survey work by a certified land surveyor (need a lot cut out) Thanks For Looking

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Though I do not speak for Magpie, I am familiar with Century FAL's, They left the factory with very little individual tuning, some were good to go from day one, others required tuning or tweaking to get 100% function. Most only required minimal modification. I can not speak for this particular example, but it is a very simple battle rifle, and I haven't met one yet that couldn't be made to run like a raped ape with minor work.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    all my houses are closing next month. don't have the spare cash until then sorry. great deal though.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    Fair price. Just bought a parts off of GB. It came in while the wife and I were on vacation. Luckily I put the box in the gun shed before she saw it. She thinks I have too many guns now. How can a man have too many guns? LOL

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom