Explosion at the Boston Marathon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Explosion near Boston Marathon finish line

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/15/breaking-explosion-at-boston-marathon/

Just came through on MSNBC on my iPhone too. Standing by for updates, doesn't look good. image.jpg

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    ugh that is messed up.

A buddy in that area just took a long lunch break to take photos at the half way point. Not 20 minutes before this news hit, I was admiring the crew of dedicated marathoners, lots of uniform'd soldiers and wounded vets, wounded warrior foundation representin, lots of paraplegic athletes, and what not.

And now. Damn.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Where the hell is the coverage on this?

Even FoxNews has an insignificant blurb from today? This happened Saturday! :eek4:

These pictures seem to show a pretty sizable explosion emanating from two different places.

If this was an intentional terror bombing and these corrupt MF'ers try to downplay this I will have an anuerism.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The pics on Doc's post look bad. Prayers for those people...Good Lord.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Merge the Threads! Doc's picture is of the actual explosion and it don't look insignificant.

Again:

Where the hell is the coverage on this?

Even FoxNews has an insignificant blurb from today? This happened Saturday!

These pictures seem to show a pretty sizable explosion emanating from two different places.

If this was an intentional terror bombing and these corrupt MF'ers try to downplay this I will have an anuerism.

Oops! My bad!

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    What the **** are you talking about Emporer, this **** happened in the last hour. Local news has it a lot. NPR is posting about it, CNN has it, Fox has it... jesus christ, how about you hold off your goddamned anti-media rhetoric for a while until they have time to stop people's bleeding.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What the **** are you talking about Emporer, this **** happened in the last hour. Local news has it a lot. NPR is posting about it, CNN has it, Fox has it... jesus christ, how about you hold off your goddamned anti-media rhetoric for a while until they have time to stop people's bleeding.

The picture was date stamped from Saturday I think????????? Unless I missed it. Calm down!

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    That's real reminiscent of a flipping IED. I'm not a happy camper right now.
    Reports claim two quick successive blasts.

The couple combat bet buddies of mine (that know about that stuff more than me) that I was chatting with about it said it's surely pipe-bombs, judging from size and smoke. Glad that's "all it was" but in that crowded area... sheesh.

I just can't get over how many vets I saw in the marathon pics, including vets with less-than-four limbs... and then they're confronted by a ****ing amateur explosion at the finish line. Sickening.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Saw one report that claims there were two explosions- and that a "third device" has been found.

Damn.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    The picture was date stamped from Saturday I think????????? Unless I missed it. Calm down!

The Boston Marathon was today.

It's going to take a few days before we get the real scoop on this. In the meantime be careful what news you trust. This is going to be blamed on everyone from al Qaeda to tea partiers to OWS to freaking bigfoot.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I've seen mention of "possible suicide vest bomb" "pipe bombs" and "gas line"...

I hope everyone turns out as ok as possible, and I figure I'll check back tomorrow to see if cause is determined....

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The Boston Marathon was today.

It's going to take a few days before we get the real scoop on this. In the meantime be careful what news you trust. This is going to be blamed on everyone from al Qaeda to tea partiers to OWS to freaking bigfoot.

For sure!

This occurrence is not cool!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom