F-Class and Prone 600 Yard Schedule

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    REMINDER

On Saturday March 7, Palo Alto R & P Club will host our monthly 3x600 Mid-Range Prone match. Registration begins at 07:30am, and closes at 08:00am. First shot shortly afterward.

As usual, prone and f-class shooters are welcome.

2009 MATCH SCHEDULE

March 7, April 4, May 2-3 (Spring Regional Match), June 6, July 4, Aug. 1, Sept. 5, Oct. 3-4 (State Championship), Nov. 7, Dec. 5.

This year we will host a pair of two day matches. Our signature State Championship Match will be held in our normal time slot, the first weekend in October (3-4). The new match will be the same format, i.e. two 60 shot matches fired from 600 yds. on Saturday and Sunday May 2-3, 2009. We will have food and drinks for all shooters on Saturday following the first days firing. At this time, we are awaiting NRA approval for the May match as a Regional Championship. I am expecting it to be approved however; in the unlikely event it is not approved as a Regional, it will still be shot, so make plans to attend.

Lanny & Gary

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Just ordered a Kowa TSN-821M yesterday and had it second day shipped, so hopefully it will be in before Saturday's match. I hate having to borrow other people's equipment. Damn good deal from Creedmoor by the way Dan!!!

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Well, the spotting scope isn't in, but a pair of binoculars ought to do for now. I've got the rounds loaded, rifle dialed up, and the range bag packed. Nothing to it but to do it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom