F/S Surefire rechargeable weapon light 345 lumens

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    whats the battery life with two cr123s?

I haven't tried as I don't have any 123's
    In a 300 lumens lamp the run time will be poor with 123's as they have only 1500 mah of capacity.

My rechargeable battery will give two hours with the straight 300 lumens lamp and up to 9 hours with the 300/150/40 lumens lamp with five functions.

E-mail me so you can find about all the options I offer

Watchmaker

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    I just got the pics. You will be receiving an updated sheet soon Jaun. Finally over with finals and Mother's day....I will also be ordering from you in a few weeks. Need to pay off the scope first.

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    can i get pictures of the matt one too. i have the shiny finished would like a matte for my shotgun also haha

I had a handfull and they are gone. Maybe I can get more next week, but they are hard to get and the source dried fast.

I will take a picture when I get one, and of course I will post it here.

Any guy interested better e-mail me at
    jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com

I need a list of interested guys to procced making more.

UPDATE:
    I get some more of the type II anodized bodies (glossy finish) and I am working on them, I have already the batteries, chargers, lamps, ring mounts, pressure pad switches, etc.
    So, order some more with confidence, they really work great!

All the best
    Watchmaker

Last edited:

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    Put me down for that matte black one. I like the light so much im ordering another one. Guys this light is super bright!! very nice beam. the battery life is tremendous and it is easy to mount and to top it off it looks good.

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    Put me down for that matte black one. I like the light so much im ordering another one. Guys this light is super bright!! very nice beam. the battery life is tremendous and it is easy to mount and to top it off it looks good.

Thank you for your appreciation, the new light is in the mail

Watchmaker

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    Hi guys,

E-mail me at

Do not pm me here, I am working in the workshop away from the computer (up to 16 hours per day) and I will not see your pm.

My wife from her office check my e-mail, if I have some, she calls me on the phone and I take a 15 minutes break to answer the e-mails.

Thank you all for looking
    Best regards
    Watchmaker

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    Still available, in regular hard anodized glossy as a weapon light for $175
    as a flashlight with a 5 function lamp for $135

I have the rare (only two units) hard anodized type III matte black with the new LEVER mount for $185 complete, charger included and your choice of curly or straight cord.
    Shipped

Here is the picture of the new model, great on black rifles or shotguns.

2010_051022ruger0016.jpg

I also have the "Long Range Hunter" for people shooting up to 250 yards, this light have a very deep and big reflector and special lamp that will reach that far.
    $265 shipped

2010_051022ruger0017.jpg

e-mail me for more information

Best wishes to all
    Watchmaker

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    Waterproof
    Shockproof
    300 lumens
    Rechargeable
    2 hours run time
    LEVER ring mount
    Pressure pad switch

300 lumens straight
    or
    5 function lamp

$175 shipped
    e-mail me at

Best
    W

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hopefully you are still making these, I will definitely be wanting to buy one next month. Can the light be ordered with the 5 function lamp with tailcap as well as the pressure pad switch? I would like to be able to use it in hand or mounted whichever I need it for at the time. Let me know.

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    Hopefully you are still making these, I will definitely be wanting to buy one next month. Can the light be ordered with the 5 function lamp with tailcap as well as the pressure pad switch? I would like to be able to use it in hand or mounted whichever I need it for at the time. Let me know.

Yes, they are available.

You get the tail cap and the pressure switch, I usually recommend the straight 300 lumens lamp for a light that will be mounted in a weapon.

As it is easy to release pressure in the pressure pad and change to a lower output when using the 5 function lamp.

But the 5 function can serve well if you are concious of not releasing the pressure in the pad, once the selected mode is on.

It is easy to select the mode, you just have to use the memory of the lamp, the last mode usedf, will come up the next time you turn the light on.

Yes, you can select the mode, for example, strobe, and the next time you put pressure in the pad the strobe will come up.

I am not doing conversions on the G-2 the plastic will not heat sink properly (you need metal mass for heat sinking) and the lamp will be damaged by its own accumulated heat.

e-mail me at
    jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information.

Will be helpful to me to know in what weapon you will mount the light, so I can offer some suggestions.

Best wishes to all
    Watchmaker

Last edited:

watchmaker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 1, 2008
    New York
    SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

Surefire weapon lights are very good, but they run on RC123’s batteries, which are costly (around $2 each for the Surefire brand).

A two battery Surefire will do 65 lumens for 1 hour on two batteries or 120 lumens for 20 minutes with the P-61 lamp.

A 3 battery weapon light will do 200 lumens on three 123’s batteries for 20 minutes.

That is $18.00 in batteries for one hour to throw a 200 lumens beam, with a lamp’s life of 36 hours.

twolights.jpg

You can see such a light (a Surefire 9P) on the picture left. On the right side is my offering of the tactical weapon light with a lamp life of 50,000 hours, running on a rechargeable battery with 2 hours run time, and outputting 300 lumens.

The battery life is 2,000 hours (it can be recharged 1,000 times) after that, a new battery will cost $23 shipped.

If you were to use the Surefire 200 lumens light for 2,000 hours you will spend $36,000 in batteries.

Stop wasting money in expensive 123’s and e-mail me for the tactical weapon conversion.
    And it’s shorter and lighter too.
    jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thank you for looking
    Best wishes

Watchmaker

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom