FBI re-opening email case.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    I've never understood why Wikileaks is dribbling this stuff out right up to election day if the intent is to derail Clinton's campaign -- why not dump it all early enough for some action to be taken?

Who knows what their true intent is, im with you tho, why not spill the deadly **** early enough to do some real damage...if their intent was to sway the election.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've never understood why Wikileaks is dribbling this stuff out right up to election day if the intent is to derail Clinton's campaign -- why not dump it all early enough for some action to be taken?

From my understanding, they were releasing it slowly with the biggest bombs on Nov 1st as to do it too close to the election that the Democratic party will not have the time to kick Hillary to the curb due to circumstances and get another candidate in her place.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    So here's my take:

Say you're the director of the FBI, and a Republican. You serve at the leisure of the President. A Democrat President.

You pissed off one candidate, by investigating her crimes. You were then forced by your boss, at DOJ, to drop the investigation and file no charges.

Now you know, . . . , if that candidate is elected, you WILL BE FIRED.

So what do you do?

You wait. You wait until right before the election, . . .

Then you call a press conference, and stick out your proverbial middle finger.

If Trump wins, you keep your job.

If you're fired before the election, it'll be obvious political interference.

Brilliant.

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Maybe they were trading pics? Now try to get that image out of your head. The stand up comedians would have decades of material that would be hard to beat.
    That's what I told the wife they were sexinng LOL

- - - Updated - - -

So here's my take:

Say you're the director of the FBI, and a Republican. You serve at the leisure of the President. A Democrat President.

You pissed off one candidate, by investigating her crimes. You were then forced by your boss, at DOJ, to drop the investigation and file no charges.

So what do you do?

Brilliant.
    This ^^^^^

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    So here's my take:

So what do you do?

Brilliant.

SPOT ON!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Or you wait until right before the election, arrest her, have her judged and jailed, then as the last act of President Obama pardons her.

They better get their poop in a group they ain't got much time. If the FBI is serious about charging her they better have an ace in the hole because they need a bought and paid for federal prosecutor to file the charges.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    From my understanding, they were releasing it slowly with the biggest bombs on Nov 1st as to do it too close to the election that the Democratic party will not have the time to kick Hillary to the curb due to circumstances and get another candidate in her place.

This theory would be prefaced on Julien Assange being of some type of right wing leaning ideology. I don't think that works! Assange has demonstrated that his organization does not necessarily pick sides. He is an equal opportunity exposer.

Perhaps Assange is more like a "true American" who is tired of seeing the rich and politically powerful raffle the Rights of the "people" to the highest bidders at every turn. Perhaps, he is sickened by the level of depravity in the Clintons wake!

Perhaps, unlike most people that will blindly vote for these parasites in politics, he has actually read the US Constitution and likes what it supposed to stand for!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Or you wait until right before the election, arrest her, have her judged and jailed, then as the last act of President Obama pardons her.

There is no precedent in the history of the United States of this ever being considered! Thanks again for another Constitutional Crisis you dirt bag Clintons!

There is nothing that, God help me as I type this, prohibits The Criminal from being elected, being brought on charges, found guilty of said charges, and pardoning itself! :(

And what is the saddest thing of all of this travesty is if she did do what I laid out above, these phony's would all be okay with it. The country would officially be lost if that plays out!

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    This theory would be prefaced on Julien Assange being of some type of right wing leaning ideology. I don't think that works! Assange has demonstrated that his organization does not necessarily pick sides. He is an equal opportunity exposer.

Perhaps Assange is more like a "true American" who is tired of seeing the rich and politically powerful raffle the Rights of the "people" to the highest bidders at every turn. Perhaps, he is sickened by the level of depravity in the Clintons wake!

Perhaps, unlike most people that will blindly vote for these parasites in politics, he has actually read the US Constitution and likes what it supposed to stand for!

Our he could be more interested is bringing down America for some slight imagined or not and it doesn't matter what party he attacks. Honestly I don't care, exposing corruption and unconstitutional behavior is a public service no matter who you think you align with

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Our he could be more interested is bringing down America for some slight imagined or not and it doesn't matter what party he attacks. Honestly I don't care, exposing corruption and unconstitutional behavior is a public service no matter who you think you align with

Agreed! But notice how loudly politicians protest these exposures when they affect them and their power. The hypocrisy is stunning! It really exemplifies how uneducated the populace has become. As Americans, and Americans only, we should be ferreting these vermin out of power every time they are exposed.

But only if it's not my guy! :doh:

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    There is no precedent in the history of the United States of this ever being considered! Thanks again for another Constitutional Crisis you dirt bag Clintons!

There is nothing that, God help me as I type this, prohibits The Criminal from being elected, being brought on charges, found guilty of said charges, and pardoning itself! :(

And what is the saddest thing of all of this travesty is if she did do what I laid out above, these phony's would all be okay with it. The country would officially be lost if that plays out!

We can elect the first woman president and the first felon president! We will be sooooooo progressive!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom