FDE glock 19 gen 3 (Here It Is !!!!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    IMAG0147.jpg

The pic below is used to compare FDE between Magpul and Glock. (It really isn't that dark. It looks like OD and FDE got into a fight and FDE ate OD)
    IMAG0148.jpg

The price is $475 OTD. The first I'll Take It gets it.

The only thing I ask is that you don't buy this gun to re-sell it. I am doing this as a Thank You to BS. (Of course it isn't my business what you do with it.)

I will ship the gun for an additional $15.00

Payments are by M/O or cash only.

Trades are accepted

Glock 26 +100
    Colt Delta Elite (Newer Version) I will put up $375

Last edited:

chootem

Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    I wonder how soon "coming very soon" is? Or are you going to make us sit by the computer and wait all day.... LOL Wonder if we subscribe to this post would we be notified?

G

gunguy11

Sucks not being old enough for a FFL deal on handguns yet :/. Would love to have this gun

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    sorry I don't mean to make you sit in front of the computer, but I won't sell anything until I have it in my hand. The reason is I don't know exactly what's coming (gen 3 and 4's) I just told them to send me what they had. + I may keep one (Ima finally break down and own a glock if the wife let's me.)

I will get them tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. when I get them they will be posted.

NOLASHOOTER

Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I would be interested in a 19 either gen. Can you email me a price? I am also going to be traveling from NOLA to BR and back and could easily pick it up.

chootem

Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    sorry I don't mean to make you sit in front of the computer, but I won't sell anything until I have it in my hand. The reason is I don't know exactly what's coming (gen 3 and 4's) I just told them to send me what they had. + I may keep one (Ima finally break down and own a glock if the wife let's me.)

I will get them tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. when I get them they will be posted.

Thanks for narrowing that window. Now I have a little free time until tomorrow afternoon. But will be in front the computer the next 18 hours.... LOL

jjb5730

Jan 21, 2012
    Pierre Part
    Changed the pic, I think the new ones may be the darker color...maybe jason or one of the other guys can say for sure

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Changed the pic, I think the new ones may be the darker color...maybe jason or one of the other guys can say for sure

Dang! I must be a polimerist because I like the FME one better.

Don't hate me bro!

Last edited:

jjb5730

Jan 21, 2012
    Pierre Part
    Dang! I must be a polimerist because I like the FME one better.

Don't hate me bro!

Can't hate...I do too! The FDE is pretty nice too though...I'll be hanging on to the phone tomorrow afternoon in hopes of being the lucky dog to hit reply first! Lol

Top Bottom