Firemen and steroids

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    IMO any and all problems related to steroids come from the fact that they are illegal and hence cannot generally be used under the guidance of the medical and scientific community, for most users anyway.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Steroids are not as bad as people want you to believe. When you have an occupation where physical performance is the difference between life and death (or a $200,000 vs $15mil contract) it should be legal.

People fail to realize that even if someone is taking steroids, it's not free gains, they still have to work for increases in strenth/size/speed... it just greatly improves the return-on-investment.

I've been tempted to do it before, but fortunately lack the money and real desire to be pissed off about everything.

1*MEDIC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Louisiana
    Roid rage is pretty much summed up by someone that doen't know $hit about them and get their hormones way out of wack because so and so told them to take this,it would take way to much time to go into a clinical explanation.When you have no idea how to run gear the RIGHT way you pay for it,The only single compound I've seen pretty much make some one bat$hit crazy was tren. ran @ 150mg. topped off with 700 of prop.a week.You always hear people saying I'm gonna take ex. winny,decca,d-bol or anadrol and then you procced to ask about their test,hcg,estrogen blockers and depleters,and post cycle stuff,after that question they look at you like you just Spoke Russian in French.When you take anything with out test,guess what your test levels go the way of the dodo bird and you get really deppressed,lazy,loose your sex drive and pretty much everthing a man is.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Roid rage is pretty much summed up by someone that doen't know $hit about them and get their hormones way out of wack because so and so told them to take this,it would take way to much time to go into a clinical explanation.When you have no idea how to run gear the RIGHT way you pay for it,The only single compound I've seen pretty much make some one bat$hit crazy was tren. ran @ 150mg. topped off with 700 of prop.a week.You always hear people saying I'm gonna take ex. winny,decca,d-bol or anadrol and then you procced to ask about their test,hcg,estrogen blockers and depleters,and post cycle stuff,after that question they look at you like you just Spoke Russian in French.When you take anything with out test,guess what your test levels go the way of the dodo bird and you get really deppressed,lazy,loose your sex drive and pretty much everthing a man is.

:eek4:

glock4me

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Gramercy, LA
    First and foremost it's ILLEGAL!!!

Second i've been a leo and volunteer/rescue fiefighter for the past five years and grant it there are times that i wish i could have been bigger/stronger but not as much as i'd rather be on the street doing all i can do with the strength that i have and not sitting in jail.

Bottom line its not about how big you are but how you use what you got!!!:draw:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Steroids are not as bad as people want you to believe. When you have an occupation where physical performance is the difference between life and death (or a $200,000 vs $15mil contract) it should be legal.

People fail to realize that even if someone is taking steroids, it's not free gains, they still have to work for increases in strenth/size/speed... it just greatly improves the return-on-investment.

I've been tempted to do it before, but fortunately lack the money and real desire to be pissed off about everything.

+1, and I agree. However, steroid use can and does cause emotional swings. Maybe not all bad depending on the line of work you are in. I think steroid use should be like alcohol, pot, etc. It's YOUR business.

Top Bottom