Flags At Half Staff for Slain Sex Workers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Lol, how close are we to 100 days? I got money on the old bastard. Dreading the day when he walks out into traffic to sniff a headlight or something and Kermahla takes over...come on man! Hang in there!

You've got some time. You should start to worry around January 20, 2023. After that, Harris can take over and still serve 2 full terms. There's a 10 year max limit for someone to be president.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    It's just keeping anything alive as a story to stir the pot, keep people agitated and imagining that other citizens, rather than power-hungry politicians, are the enemy.

The first article I read about this mentioned the shooter allegedly bought the gun only hours before the crime, but I haven't heard more on that, and I would think they would be trying to milk that for all it was worth. Has that been confirmed or debunked?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Another angle...same story.
    Here ya go Gator. Let me address this to you so nobody gets confused!

https://youtu.be/_y-4JMzFsWw

Nah, Various news sources said it never happened....and some believe everything on mainstream media which if fine for non-thinking zombies.

Why one day old Joes eyes are brown, Next day old Joes are are black,Next day blue?

If he's not an alien or has doubles??? I'm leaning towards Alien.

Where's the USSF when you need em?

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    President Biden has ordered flags at half staff for the slain hookers in Atlanta.

Not for Americans lost in rocket attacks in Iraq.

Not for Police officers killed in the line of duty.

Im okay with honoring the lost ladies/sex workers who were murdered. It does defer from tradition. As long as our tyrant in chief flys half staff for our real heroes. Military, Police, and Fireman, and most importantly our Unguarded Children in Demokrat run public schools. Any parent who loses a child to a school shooting should hold those responsible for not allowing admins and staff to be armed.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't think Asians care about lacism (their words, not mine)

And I just can't believe that uncle joe would be "half masting it" around some hookers. Not his style, he would be sniffing them up and asking if they knew his son... quite the ladies man he is.

Last edited:

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    If we gonna fly em half mast every time private citizens are killed, they will never go up again. With the shape of this nation I think a more appropriate position for the American Flag will be flying it upside down!

Top Bottom