Flags At Half Staff for Slain Sex Workers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "Statistics are racist!"

- The DNC and their friends in the media

NCVSTable14.jpg

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    It's a shame to watch what's going on in this country,The Democrats are and will destroy America if not stopped...Sad part 90% of people will bow down and do as they say.Maybe 10% will say no and bring the fight to them.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    It's a shame to watch what's going on in this country,The Democrats are and will destroy America if not stopped...Sad part 90% of people will bow down and do as they say.Maybe 10% will say no and bring the fight to them.

As long as the Dems throw them a bone every now and then , people will look away and allow it to happen .

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    One small detail that blows that statement out of the water. The size ratio between Biden’s hand and the microphones and also the difference in focus between the hand and the mic that his hand appears to pass over. You can also easily make out the border effect around his hand when converging with the mic. I have to go with the green screen thing on this one. So in effect, yeah, it’s an illusion alright. LMAO!!!

Attachments

• 82CC5092-059A-4CA2-B32C-1E12D4C312B4.jpg
      82CC5092-059A-4CA2-B32C-1E12D4C312B4.jpg
      46.6 KB · Views: 62
    • F5975E8A-B42C-4F3F-9746-9CC2F288ADF2.jpg
      F5975E8A-B42C-4F3F-9746-9CC2F288ADF2.jpg
      47.1 KB · Views: 58
    Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    One small detail that blows that statement out of the water. The size ratio between Biden’s hand and the microphones and also the focus between the hand and the mic that his hand appears to pass over. You can also easily make out the border effect around his hand when converging with the mic. I have to go with the green screen thing on this one. So in effect, yeah, it’s an illusion alright. LMAO!!!

Yes, it's an optical illusion:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-green-screen/

Snopes put together a better article on it with more images explaining why. They also have another video from the same day from another angle that clearly shows that this is #FakeNews.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yes, it's an optical illusion:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-green-screen/

Snopes put together a better article on it with more images explaining why. They also have another video from the same day from another angle that clearly shows that this is #FakeNews.
    Oh well, if was snopes I guess that settles it...what the after the fact pics and angles tell me is they put some polish on it trying to fix things.
    I gotta go with what I can see bro. You can go with snopes.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Oh well, if was snopes I guess that settles it...
    I gotta go with what I can see bro. You can go with snopes.

If you go to their article, you can see that they have a second video that clearly debunks the first video that was shared and referenced within this post.

You'll be able to see it. Take 30 seconds and go watch it. Whether or not you are willing to accept that you fell for a silly conspiracy theory is another thing, though...

Edit, here's the video from a different angle: [video]https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/biden-does-not-plan-to-travel-to-border-amid-migrant-surge/2021/03/16/d991feff-9f5b-4644-98c9-5fc3588a3c18_video.html[/video]

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you go to their article, you can see that they have a second video that clearly debunks the first video that was shared and referenced within this post.

You'll be able to see it. Take 30 seconds and go watch it. Whether or not you are willing to accept that you fell for a silly conspiracy theory is another thing, though...

Edit, here's the video from a different angle: [video]https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/biden-does-not-plan-to-travel-to-border-amid-migrant-surge/2021/03/16/d991feff-9f5b-4644-98c9-5fc3588a3c18_video.html[/video]
    I’ll watch the new doctored video, but it’s hard to get past that first actual video, ya know?
    Whether or not works both ways. I know that people still love to throw that conspiracy theory term around but I believe this is more a case of someone pointing out the green screen video more than trying to say they’re up to something

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    So, is this tragedy involving sex workers still being propagandized as a racial attack on Asian-Americans? I can stand to watch any "news" anymore due to the lie to truth ratio being > 90%.

I guess they all missed the story on how Haahh-vid's admissions practices massively discriminate against Asian-Americans. The group that they are all somehow now, all of sudden, concerned about. But not to further divide the nation. No, only Trump can do that.

Top Bottom