Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    So by your account, the Jews attacked the Nazis so the Nazis retaliated and put them all in concentration camps to kill them? Remember - who attacked who. BTW - the reason Israel is a country is because Amin al-Husseini allied with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. Aligning yourself with the loser of a war has consequences. You might want to brush up on the history -- read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Excellent post! Unfortunately, some can't be bothered with trivial details such as historical timeline and reality; the truth is inconvenient and totally contradicts the propaganda.
    History is not taught in the public school system, and reading history would cut into important things like reality shows, American Idol, and Tic Toc.
    Lawrence of Arabia is surely proud of the way his alliances and promises blossomed, lol.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This topic has the potential to be a little polarizing. People are welcome to disagree on this board but they should be respectful about it. It this thread sets out of hand and the posts turn into personal attacks, the thread will be closed.

That's all I gotta say ..
    Awesome that's what the nazis tried to do to jews..complete wipe out genocide..
    I guess you had more to say'

Last edited:

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    It’s really hard to say. Both sides have committed atrocities against one another. I’ve got a Palestinian friend who I grew up with. He’s told me a lot of stories of crimes against Palestinian civilians. He is by no means anti-American and he’s actually retired military. My questions are: Is the media showing us everything? Do we trust the media? Who runs the media? Is the media biased? I can totally understand why Palestine is pissed but I can also understand why Israel is pissed. It won’t end until they get to the table and work something out.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    It’s really hard to say. Both sides have committed atrocities against one another. I’ve got a Palestinian friend who I grew up with. He’s told me a lot of stories of crimes against Palestinian civilians. He is by no means anti-American and he’s actually retired military. My questions are: Is the media showing us everything? Do we trust the media? Who runs the media? Is the media biased? I can totally understand why Palestine is pissed but I can also understand why Israel is pissed. It won’t end until they get to the table and work something out.
    Actually, That's what this is all about.

Saudi Arabia is about to normalize relations with Israel. That would lead to other Islamic states recognizing Israel's right to exist.
    The Mullahs in Iran, flush with $6 billion in cash, can't have that.
    So 600 Israelis were brutally slaughtered. Bought and paid for by Iran.

Now we're risking war with Turkey, a NATO member, as we send a carrier group to Israel's aid.

Blinken stepped in it deep.

Now back to coverage of Commander's bite victims.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Actually, That's what this is all about.

Saudi Arabia is about to normalize relations with Israel. That would lead to other Islamic states recognizing Israel's right to exist.
    The Mullahs in Iran, flush with $6 billion in cash, can't have that.
    So 600 Israelis were brutally slaughtered. Bought and paid for by Iran.

Now we're risking war with Turkey, a NATO member, as we send a carrier group to Israel's aid.

Blinken stepped in it deep.

Now back to coverage of Commander's bite victims.

It sucks our tax dollars are helping everybody in the free world except struggling Americans. That 6 billion woulda did a lot of good here

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    In other news:
    The swimming pool on the Titanic is still full of water.
    images.jpeg

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    on FIVE (5) separate occasions, Israel offered the Palestinians their own state!! and on FIVE separate occasions they turned it down!!! Maybe the Palestinians should just accept the existence of a Jewish State!
    so PLEASE take 5:34 of your life and EDUCATE yourself on the history of this region. Here is the link:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    The religion of peace bringing more war. Stealing babies from parents, probably to program those kids to commit their horrible crimes, as they've done in the past (remember ISIS years ago).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom