Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matthewk1114

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Slidell
    I just hope my friends are safe while everyone argues about who is right and who is wrong on the internet.

Attachments

• 99A8C0BE-422E-4C12-8B28-C5C84EBC6E6B.jpeg
      99A8C0BE-422E-4C12-8B28-C5C84EBC6E6B.jpeg
      251.9 KB · Views: 81

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    The irony here is that many Jews see Christians as Blasphemous, and Jesus is/was the main false prophet in their world, and they are only our allies because of our military, and yet Christians would burn their own children to ash in support of Israel...in the name of Jesus...who Israelis/Jews consider evil, ultimately along with the Christians that worship Jesus because they violate the 1st Commandment.

All of the horrible stuff that Israel has done to Palestine, the raw sewerage in their farms and communities, the denial of cement and pvc, the denial of access to the Sea, the denial of trade, the denial of travel, the stealing of settlements, the sniping of children for sport by IDF, bulldozing ancient olive farms...it was all done knowing that Christians around the world would send every dollar and every son to fight for them when the day came.

And here it may be...

No offense to anyone, I'm more Jew than Christian based on my personal spiritual beliefs. I just find it perplexing and ironic that this dynamic goes on in this day of easy research on the internet.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    The irony here is that many Jews see Christians as Blasphemous, and Jesus is/was the main false prophet in their world, and they are only our allies because of our military, and yet Christians would burn their own children to ash in support of Israel...in the name of Jesus...who Israelis/Jews consider evil, ultimately along with the Christians that worship Jesus because they violate the 1st Commandment.

All of the horrible stuff that Israel has done to Palestine, the raw sewerage in their farms and communities, the denial of cement and pvc, the denial of access to the Sea, the denial of trade, the denial of travel, the stealing of settlements, the sniping of children for sport by IDF, bulldozing ancient olive farms...it was all done knowing that Christians around the world would send every dollar and every son to fight for them when the day came.

And here it may be...

No offense to anyone, I'm more Jew than Christian based on my personal spiritual beliefs. I just find it perplexing and ironic that this dynamic goes on in this day of easy research on the internet.
    You should watch the history of this land and then ask who is to blame?

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    So by your account, the Jews attacked the Nazis so the Nazis retaliated and put them all in concentration camps to kill them? Remember - who attacked who. BTW - the reason Israel is a country is because Amin al-Husseini allied with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. Aligning yourself with the loser of a war has consequences. You might want to brush up on the history -- read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini
    Roflol….. There is a reason you should have paid attention in history class lol… Why would he even compare Israel to Nazi Germany? That’s just dumb lol…

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Awesome that's what the nazis tried to do to jews..complete wipe out genocide..
    There is thing called “google“…. Try reading it before spouting off about history lol… He didn’t say “let’s round up hamas and put them in camps followed by murdering them”…. Fighting back is not genocide…

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Like the Russia/Ukraine war, that's their problem in their country and I will probably be peeing in the breeze in hoping the U.S. stays out of it.

We currently have our own problems and have some big problems on the horizon (think U.S. dollar) to contend with.
    Right now in Gaza, and Iran, they are shouting 'Death To America'.

With a porous southern boarder it is just a matter of time before they try to smuggle in an Iranian nuke.

But you want to 'stay out of it'.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This thread was reported to the mods. The reason given was "Disgusting political post, basically endorsing the attacks on a Nato Ally. This is a firearms site not the place for click baitey rants at the expense of people actually dying on both sides of this conflict." I will not mention who that person was but I will publicly address the report.

The post is not a "click baitey rant." It's a political discussion in the off-topic section of the forum. If someone feels it would be better to move this post to the political section, we can do that. Either way, there is nothing wrong with people disagreeing about and discussing political issues on a firearms site. Especially when that firearms site has sections meant for that purpose.

People are "actually dying on both sides of this conflict." Unfortunately, that happens in most all conflicts. People will have opinions on a number of those conflicts. People will discuss those conflicts. This one is no different.

Some people are "basically endorsing the attacks on a Nato Ally." Other people are basically endorsing the attacks on the enemy of the Nato Ally. No matter which side you agree with, you are basically endorsing that someone attack someone else. After 9-11, a number of Americans, possibly a lot of people on this board, endorsed the attacks on the people responsible.

So far, this thread has not deteriorated into personal attacks. As long as the disagreement stays civil, this thread should remain open. If anyone disagrees, there are welcome to PM me directly and we can discuss why you feel that way. But if your reasoning is that you are biased and you don't like that others don't agree with you, the chance the thread will be closed is pretty slim.

Top Bottom