Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Hmm...interesting that you left the word "allegedly" out of all those posts.
    Lol, this is exactly what I said in the reply that you quoted, minus the use of the word alleged because it goes without saying, that if we don't know if something is true, then it is alleged. From here on out, anything I post should be considered alleged, because that is how I view it as well.

Something that you probably misunderstand about me, even IF something fits my opinion, of which I have none here, I am still aware of the fact that it may or may not be fact and I do not become attached to any narrative simply due my own emotions towards it. All I can do is absorb information so that I may use it to view the situation as a whole and at some point, after any facts are confirmed, maybe I can use discernment to make an informed decision on what might be happening. The truth cares not about feelings, and to have feelings about a subject, especially one that does not necessarily directly involve me, is silly.
    So, again, anything that I post, on this subject or another, should be considered alleged, and if I can teach you anything about information, it would be to use your own discernment, because people lie, governments lie, and sometimes information is unintentionally false.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Lol, this is exactly what I said in the reply that you quoted, minus the use of the word alleged because it goes without saying, that if we don't know if something is true, then it is alleged. From here on out, anything I post should be considered alleged, because that is how I view it as well.

Not surprisingly, you skipped over the point of my post. I posted a piece of information. The information could be viewed as anti-Hamas. Rather than leaving it alone, you felt compelled to reply to the post to "correct" it by labeling it as "alleged." Recently, you posted some information that could be viewed as anti-Israel. In a later post, you stipulated the information was not verified.

You felt compelled to make sure others knew the "anti-Hamas" information was alleged. However, you had the opportunity to label the "anti-Israel" information as alleged yet chose not to. It doesn't matter what you later stated. You felt the work alleged should have been used in my post to show the information was not verified yet you omitted the word alleged in your posts with information you knew was not verified.

You're biased. And that's fine. Everyone is to some degree. Some people are just better at being more objective despite their bias. Other people allow their bias to dictate what information is true and what information is false.

Something that you probably misunderstand about me, even IF something fits my opinion, of which I have none here, I am still aware of the fact that it may or may not be fact and I do not become attached to any narrative simply due my own emotions towards it. All I can do is absorb information so that I may use it to view the situation as a whole and at some point, after any facts are confirmed, maybe I can use discernment to make an informed decision on what might be happening. The truth cares not about feelings, and to have feelings about a subject, especially one that does not necessarily directly involve me, is silly.
    So, again, anything that I post, on this subject or another, should be considered alleged, and if I can teach you anything about information, it would be to use your own discernment, because people lie, governments lie, and sometimes information is unintentionally false.

Yet, you do not use your own discernment. You do not judge information based on the information. You judge information solely based on the messenger. You have shown that you allow your feelings to dictate what information should be labeled "alleged" and what information shouldn't.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Not surprisingly, you skipped over the point of my post. I posted a piece of information. The information could be viewed as anti-Hamas. Rather than leaving it alone, you felt compelled to reply to the post to "correct" it by labeling it as "alleged." Recently, you posted some information that could be viewed as anti-Israel. In a later post, you stipulated the information was not verified.

You felt compelled to make sure others knew the "anti-Hamas" information was alleged. However, you had the opportunity to label the "anti-Israel" information as alleged yet chose not to. It doesn't matter what you later stated. You felt the work alleged should have been used in my post to show the information was not verified yet you omitted the word alleged in your posts with information you knew was not verified.

You're biased. And that's fine. Everyone is to some degree. Some people are just better at being more objective despite their bias. Other people allow their bias to dictate what information is true and what information is false.

Yet, you do not use your own discernment. You do not judge information based on the information. You judge information solely based on the messenger. You have shown that you allow your feelings to dictate what information should be labeled "alleged" and what information shouldn't.
    I guess that explains the immediate answer I gave to lesgeaux. Must also explain the post in which I detailed how I do not care about any of these players, as they are all corrupt and work against innocent civilians. You caught my slip, apparently it is a slip, on a post that I did not specifically label as alleged information, which was posted after multiple posts of me saying that all information that is not proven or verified should be considered alleged.
    While I'm here, I will also say that even "verified" or "fact checked" information should also be taken with discernment.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I guess that explains the immediate answer I gave to lesgeaux. Must also explain the post in which I detailed how I do not care about any of these players, as they are all corrupt and work against innocent civilians. You caught my slip, apparently it is a slip, on a post that I did not specifically label as alleged information, which was posted after multiple posts of me saying that all information that is not proven or verified should be considered alleged.
    While I'm here, I will also say that even "verified" or "fact checked" information should also be taken with discernment.

If you were consistent, despite the apparent bias, lesgeaux would have never had to ask the question. The fact you gave him an immediate answer only shows that you knew immediately you have let your bias keep you from being consistent. He asked about one of the three posts you made. Allegedly was not used in any of them.

I don't care if you used the word allegedly. I don't care if your posts are dictated by your bias. I'm just pointing out the resulting inconsistencies.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    If you were consistent, despite the apparent bias, lesgeaux would have never had to ask the question. The fact you gave him an immediate answer only shows that you knew immediately you have let your bias keep you from being consistent. He asked about one of the three posts you made. Allegedly was not used in any of them.

I don't care if you used the word allegedly. I don't care if your posts are dictated by your bias. I'm just pointing out the resulting inconsistencies.
    Ok

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013

Kind of like using the word "Suspect" when the video clearly shows them being the "Murderer"??!!

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Can you provide some material on this?
    Wow, once I got to looking for information on this I realized that my history links are spread over several harddrives for various computers I've had. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-balfour-declaration
    I'll try to keep this brief. Or as brief as I can, hah!
    I'm sure what we know as Israel, the state I mean, began before the 1900's. But I don't have any data on it. There were some figures engaged in what they called "The Great Game". Cecil Rhodes, Alfred Milner are just two that play important parts in Israel's early conception. These were eugenicists who were convinced they were superior to "the common rabble". Today people like Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab represent this sort of creature. All this was funded with Rothschild money and in the states, the Rockefeller's (who were the American arm of the Rothschild/globalist faction). Anyway, in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration what we know as Israel was announced. Here's an edited description of it -
    Balfour Declaration . Here's a video showing headlines from newspapers starting in 1915 that provide the basis that 6 million Jews were threatened or in danger. This puts the idea in the public's mind that they needed a place, a country of their own- (No clue how long this link will stay up). After the war (WW1), the British kind of backed away from their 'promise' to give the Jews Palestine. I'll stop here as it's way before Truman.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Wow, once I got to looking for information on this I realized that my history links are spread over several harddrives for various computers I've had. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-balfour-declaration
    I'll try to keep this brief. Or as brief as I can, hah!
    I'm sure what we know as Israel, the state I mean, began before the 1900's. But I don't have any data on it. There were some figures engaged in what they called "The Great Game". Cecil Rhodes, Alfred Milner are just two that play important parts in Israel's early conception. These were eugenicists who were convinced they were superior to "the common rabble". Today people like Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab represent this sort of creature. All this was funded with Rothschild money and in the states, the Rockefeller's (who were the American arm of the Rothschild/globalist faction). Anyway, in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration what we know as Israel was announced. Here's an edited description of it -
    Balfour Declaration . Here's a video showing headlines from newspapers starting in 1915 that provide the basis that 6 million Jews were threatened or in danger. This puts the idea in the public's mind that they needed a place, a country of their own- (No clue how long this link will stay up). After the war (WW1), the British kind of backed away from their 'promise' to give the Jews Palestine. I'll stop here as it's way before Truman.
    Interesting video. I often consider just how much of our history is intentionally manipulated / false.
    This really started to come front and center, for me, after covid and J6, because I witnessed false / manipulated history being made in real time - and so many people just went along with it, as if it were fact. Seeing how easily people were manipulated relative to these events, it made me realize how easy it must be to manipulate the history of events in the distant past.
    Repeat a lie long enough for it to become accepted as truth or until enough people are willing to accept it as such. Controlling history makes it much easier to control the present, in order to create a desired future.
    How deep does the rabbit hole go?
    I'm going to post that video in the "we see the smoke" thread.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Interesting video. I often consider just how much of our history is intentionally manipulated / false.
    This really started to come front and center, for me, after covid and J6, because I witnessed false / manipulated history being made in real time - and so many people just went along with it, as if it were fact. Seeing how easily people were manipulated relative to these events, it made me realize how easy it must be to manipulate the history of events in the distant past.
    Repeat a lie long enough for it to become accepted as truth or until enough people are willing to accept it as such. Controlling history makes it much easier to control the present, in order to create a desired future.
    How deep does the rabbit hole go?
    I'm going to post that video in the "we see the smoke" thread.
    The truth is the rabbit hole doesn't end. All of the mainstream media organizations are owned by 6 companies. So with no one telling the truth aside from persecuted whistleblowers, it's easy to sell fake versions of events. 3 buildings collapse into their footprint after 2 are hit by planes, some leftist is somehow able to shoot 5000+ rounds from AR15's equipped with Bumpstocks! And let's not forget, "Covid Vaccines, Safe and Effective!" If a guy puts on a dress, he magically becomes a woman?? It goes on and on. It's hard to not become Blackpilled. Honestly, faith in God, family and places like this keep me sane. Well, maybe not exactly sane :crazy:

Top Bottom