Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They keep saying this is like their 9/11 (automatic red flags pop up), but worse, because they have a smaller population... How the **** does that make any sense? I mean, really? I'm pretty certain that's not how that works.

Terrorists attacked them in coordinated attacks at multiple location on their own soil resulting in a large number of people killed. Sure, he said it to get sympathy points. But it's not that far of a stretch.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Terrorists attacked them in coordinated attacks at multiple location on their own soil resulting in a large number of people killed. Sure, he said it to get sympathy points. But it's not that far of a stretch.
    There are a lot of similarities, I'll give you that much. Though, we likely see the similarities from different perspectives.
    However, they are specifically claiming this is "Israel 9/11, but worse", pointing out the difference in population size vs people killed.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    That's all I gotta say ..
    Free Palestine from Hamas and Iran. 70%+ Palestinians vote for Hamas so I guess until there's 40% left there will be a Hamas problem in Palestine 100% of the time. When we dropped nukes on Japan it was pretty inhumane, but it stopped an empire that murdered babies and raped little girls from raping and murdering more cities across Asian and the globe. Iran's regime and Hamas must be eliminated. Someone else will have to raise their children. Peace.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    There are a lot of similarities, I'll give you that much. Though, we likely see the similarities from different perspectives.
    However, they are specifically claiming this is "Israel 9/11, but worse", pointing out the difference in population size vs people killed.
    Similarities like their letting the terrorists in to do their terrorist work then doing what they obviously planned all along which is to destroy the Palestinian territory and kill/run off the Palestinians. "We" didn't exactly do that on 9/11 but 'we' were obviously (to me) involved in the event on 9/11.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Similarities like their letting the terrorists in to do their terrorist work then doing what they obviously planned all along which is to destroy the Palestinian territory and kill/run off the Palestinians. "We" didn't exactly do that on 9/11 but 'we' were obviously (to me) involved in the event on 9/11.
    9/11 was certainly used to invade multiple regions in the Middle East. It was also used to implement more domestic surveillance among other things.

Problem, reaction, solution

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Meanwhile a ̶T̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ Peaceful Palestinian in Indianapolis Drove her car through, what she thought was a Jewish School.

Turns out it was the headquarters for an anti-semitic organization.

Hopefully they give her pen and paper in prison, so she can write a foreword for my new book "the art of paying attention"

This is the number one issue with people in the world, going off all "half cocked" and making some amazingly stupid decisions.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    1699714033402.png

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Didn't think propaganda posters/art still worked on anyone.

****'s been around for well over 100yrs, you'd think everyone would recognize the format by now.
    Amen. It’s amazing how many from both sides will fall for the propaganda. You have people who have never stepped foot near one of these places and couldn’t even pick it out on a map posting daily about some BS propaganda they read. It’s really sad. Divide and conquer….

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Amen. It’s amazing how many from both sides will fall for the propaganda. You have people who have never stepped foot near one of these places and couldn’t even pick it out on a map posting daily about some BS propaganda they read. It’s really sad. Divide and conquer….
    Agreed. Sadly Sigmund Fraud's nephew, Edward Bernays really did a number on us all by using psychology to influence peoples behavior. Those old style propaganda tricks have advanced to sophisticated methods using cell phones and their total control over the mainstream media. I really believe that most of what divides us as a nation is artificial. Meaning they created it and are using it to keep people fighting and arguing so that "we" don't all come together and depose them.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'll just say: If a person is more concerned with the US helping Israel than they are with the US closing the border and helping their own citizens...that person is emotional and irrational.

If a person is more concerned with Israel than US Politics and Elections...that person is emotional and irrational.

If a person is more concerned with vengeance over Israel than they are with eradicating American corruption and corrupt politicians (through elections....) that person is very emotional and irrational.

They are either emotional and irrational or they are evil.

No good or decent society can be maintained or created by emotional and irrational people, or evil people. Those people are *the* problem with the world, and I hope no one here really is one of them.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Anyone remember the USS Liberty attack? It was before my time but I watched a YouTube video on it lasts night with some of the survivors being interviewed. Kinda crazy that people are ok with just sweeping that under the rug and forgetting about it.
    Oh boy..as sad and messed up the uss liberty attack(which was committed by the ISRAELIS America's so called greatest ally) that's just a needle In the haystack..there's other incidents u should check out of you're interested In this matter..one of them being the "Lavon affair"..these genocidal maniacs(israel) was litterly going around all over the middleast and bombing Jewish arab community's and blaming it on Muslims..they did it to scare arab jews into thinking Muslims where attacking them so the arab jews can move and occupy palestinans lands.
    These zionest (not all jews are zionest keep that in mine) are horrible people

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Ask yourself why no Arab Muslim country wants to give the Palestinians sanctuary. Get back to me with the answer.
    U want arab Muslims to be complicit in the explosion of Palestinians from palestinan land?..this happened before and its referred to as the "Nakba"...how about you stop spreading mainstream media propaganda and talking points learn some basic history ..

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom