Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I'll take Home Field Advantage any day of the week. If they are at my door it's only after nukes dropped on theirs...

...unless the government let them in though the back door....
    A coworker at a civilian job once told me that "We don't need a military, I'll just shoot'em if they come to my door."
    I laughed and told him that your neighborhood would be shelled and then if your house still exists, an RPG will be fired through a broken window that will make you tone deaf if not killed followed by 12 heavily armed troops firing bursts before entering every room.
    He looked at me in shock and walked off never to bring up the topic again.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    A coworker at a civilian job once told me that "We don't need a military, I'll just shoot'em if they come to my door."
    I laughed and told him that your neighborhood would be shelled and then if your house still exists, an RPG will be fired through a broken window that will make you tone deaf if not killed followed by 12 heavily armed troops firing bursts before entering every room.
    He looked at me in shock and walked off never to bring up the topic again.
    I'm not too worried about an organized army coming to the US in lockstep, it's a mass guerrilla warfare that is coming that worries me.

Roadhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Mickleville, Louisiana
    I’ll tell you what I see. Muslims attacked the USA in 2001, not Jews. Israel has shared military intelligence information with US for years. Saving American soldiers lives. Just look at these Muslim protesters up north. They don’t get their way so they turn to violence. The government should revoke their education visas and send them packing.
    The Koran teaches them to infiltrate countries and take over communities. We clearly see this in Michigan and other places. IMO they are not to be trusted.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Crazy how if you don't bow down to Israel you are called a anti-semite , but the semites are the people of Palestine and the jews of Israel are from eastern Europe.

Just another example of the insane world we live in.

My position is to focus on our own country/border because the mantra if we don't fight them “over there we will be fighting them over here” is a bunch of nonsense I have been hearing for over five decades.
    Funny - I didn't see any of the Pro Israeli folks screaming "death to America" - So if I had to side with a group....hmmmm......yeah, I'm going with the folks who don't attack Americans and welcome us Yanks.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana

Also, I encourage Christians to research how Jews in Israel feel about Christians and Jesus, especially hassidic, and orthodox.

Is it better to have pretend friends or to know who doesn't respect or value you?

I don't hate them or anyone, and I'm not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim, but I do not think that a people who see themselves as a race and religion are capable of seeing me as a peer or regarding my life as of equal value. I don't think that any *birth-trait* supremacist is willing to see others as equal, as it undermines their faith and learnings.

I'm for the people that FU me to my face, not the ones that do it behind my back while smiling in front of me.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Funny - I didn't see any of the Pro Israeli folks screaming "death to America" - So if I had to side with a group....hmmmm......yeah, I'm going with the folks who don't attack Americans and welcome us Yanks.
    I take it that you have never heard about the 5 dancing Israeli's...

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

Also, I encourage Christians to research how Jews in Israel feel about Christians and Jesus, especially hassidic, and orthodox.

Is it better to have pretend friends or to know who doesn't respect or value you?

I don't hate them or anyone, and I'm not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim, but I do not think that a people who see themselves as a race and religion are capable of seeing me as a peer or regarding my life as of equal value. I don't think that any *birth-trait* supremacist is willing to see others as equal, as it undermines their faith and learnings.

I'm for the people that FU me to my face, not the ones that do it behind my back while smiling in front of me.
    Hush, goyim, you know nothing.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

Do you really think we, those who support Israel, don't know about that? It's "water under the bridge" and our relations have drastically improved over several decades.
    Perhaps we should revive old anger over Pearl Harbor and take it out on the nearest Mitsubishi dealership? They manufactured the planes that attacked us right?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Do you really think we, those who support Israel, don't know about that? It's "water under the bridge" and our relations have drastically improved over several decades.
    Perhaps we should revive old anger over Pearl Harbor atake it out on the nearest Mitsubishi dealership? They manufactured the planes that attacked us right?
    It's only water under the bridge when you're invested in seeing them as an ally, when the founders warned against alliances and also Israel has provided the US no benefit in any really measurable way as a nation. As individual people, they contribute a lot just like every other kind of people. For a lot of "supporters of Israel" this is just a source of war against Islam, against 1/3rd-ish of the world's population. I'm not interested, myself. Israel has over 100 nukes and some of the best technology in the world. The US doesn't need to charge us to fund a war there. They don't value us, we're just money, power, and safety to them as a nation. Individual interests vary. Also, WWII was a lot longer ago than USS Liberty, we nuked Japan.

Twice.

Our retaliation to Israel was to call our own veterans liars, dismiss the crimes against them and dozens of their dead brothers, ignore evidence and reality, and tell people it was an accident and water under the bridge.

Last edited:

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    I hope Im wrong but I think we have been slow walking into a global WW3 type scenario for some time now. Something we are not ready for. If this was the 1940s when kids would lie about their age to go fight for the country I would still be nervous.

We have been invaded and continue to be on purpose, and the young so called men today have been feminized so much its frightening.

It’s going to be a bunch of 50-75yr olds defending this country on the home front, and although we are fully capable what does it look like if we get pulled into a conflict over seas.

This isn't fear mongering; this is becoming a reality.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It's only water under the bridge when you're invested in seeing them as an ally, when the founders warned against alliances and also Israel has provided the US no benefit in any really measurable way as a nation. As individual people, they contribute a lot just like every other kind of people. For a lot of "supporters of Israel" this is just a source of war against Islam, against 1/3rd-ish of the world's population. I'm not interested, myself. Israel has over 100 nukes and some of the best technology in the world. The US doesn't need to charge us to fund a war there. They don't value us, we're just money, power, and safety to them as a nation. Individual interests vary. Also, WWII was a lot longer ago than USS Liberty, we nuked Japan.

Twice.

Our retaliation to Israel was to call our own veterans liars, dismiss the crimes against them and dozens of their dead brothers, ignore evidence and reality, and tell people it was an accident and water under the bridge.
    You forgot the part about Israel apologizing and paying reparations to the survivors and the families of those who were killed.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It's only water under the bridge when you're invested in seeing them as an ally, when the founders warned against alliances and also Israel has provided the US no benefit in any really measurable way as a nation.
    That is your opinion. Apparently you do not value any of the intelligence provided to our nation by Israel over several decades. I personally appreciate Israel testing our F-15 and F-16 fighters against Russian aircraft and Russian designed air defenses while helping to defend our interests in the region.
    Very recently, they tested our F-35 while killing terrorists in the region. It's possible that a war with Iran has been averred after Iran was essentially given the message that their missile systems are not effective against our defenses and thier air defenses are ineffective against our systems. They are forced to use proxies to murder innocent people for now, but may be forced to back off in the near future.
    If assisting us in containing outlaw nations in the region and partnering with us to improve our aerospace defense systems aren't measurable contributions to you, then I don't know what else to tell you. Your opinion is highly subjective in nature.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    That is your opinion. Apparently you do not value any of the intelligence provided to our nation by Israel over several decades. I personally appreciate Israel testing our F-15 and F-16 fighters against Russian aircraft and Russian designed air defenses while helping to defend our interests in the region.
    Very recently, they tested our F-35 while killing terrorists in the region. It's possible that a war with Iran has been averred after Iran was essentially given the message that their missile systems are not effective against our defenses and thier air defenses are ineffective against our systems. They are forced to use proxies to murder innocent people for now, but may be forced to back off in the near future.
    If assisting us in containing outlaw nations in the region and partnering with us to improve our aerospace defense systems aren't measurable contributions to you, then I don't know what else to tell you. Your opinion is highly subjective in nature.
    All at the cost of American Infrastructure and Debt while exporting American Ingenuity, Industry, and Resources and Spying on Americans. I'll pass!

Top Bottom