Generic Election Thread (Threads merged, all election posts go here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Now I don't know if I could mutate my DNA to this extent, but I am thinking about divorcing my wife, and having her apply to "Free ****" heaven and having her say that she lives with my two kids, and I am a dead beat dad. :redfinger:

At least instead of giving her money directly as I do now happily married, I would be paying myself the "Free ****", to give to her indirecty.

More and more of my clients are catching on to this technique, I'm sad to say, and all of my clients are Fox News fans..if you know what i mean.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    More and more of my clients are catching on to this technique, I'm sad to say, and all of my clients are Fox News fans..if you know what i mean.

Know what? I just thought of something. Some Latino's have beautiful long black hair; On the Safford Simspon Scale of "Free ****", how much "Free ****" would I be forfeiting if I stopped my wife's transformation at Hispanic versus Black?

Besides, heating irons can be dangerous.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Lol, yes you'd give up a little but it'd be totally worth it. The cookin' is much better and the luvin'....well they don't call them "Brown Breasted Mattress Thrashers" for nuthin'....oh how I miss my Costa Rican maid.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Go to war with Israel for what? Force shaping has to continue because the current force doesn't fit it's task as well as it needs to. Where did you get the Israel stuff?

I don't see Obama siding with Israel on the Israel/Iran issue. If the U.S. somehow gets dragged into that, I have a bad feeling we might be fighting on the wrong side.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9664725/Barack-Obamas-view-on-Iran-completely-different-from-Israels.html

Guess that's another reason to get into a critical field. Won't be able to do EOD like I want to immediately. Went to MEPS at the end of September and got a 2 on my hearing. Need a 1 on hearing, but somehow a 3 is OK for vision. Color blind? **** poor depth perception? You don't need those to do EOD. But, you better have perfect hearing that way it can get royally ****ed from hearing explosion on a regular basis. It's whatever, going in as contracting for now, will apply for a waiver to retrain when eligible.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    The Republican Party committed suicide at the convention. They couldn't use Obamas record against him because Romney's was the same. They had someone with a 30 year record without 1 flaw and ignored him. He was the only one proposing true change. It's like Romney n Obama agreed to not bring up each others record or debate anything that mattered. He was just more of the same status quo. It's hard for me to believe they didn't work together and just wanted to give the people this illusion of free choice. They pick 2 candidates equally hated and let them both run off hatred of the other. Romney supporters didn't even like him but voted for him bc they were told by media that he was the only one could beat Obama. And same thing for Obama supporters. I know a lot of liberals who woulda voted Ron Paul on the rep ticket but after watching the GOP cheat him they voted Obama out of hatred for the party and fear of Romney winning and blaming Obama while he took us to the grave.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    I'm slowly unplugging...

I could join 'em, since I can't beat 'em but it is not in my nature to do so.

The way I want to live has been rejected over and over. Freedom and Liberty are dying.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I don't see Obama siding with Israel on the Israel/Iran issue. If the U.S. somehow gets dragged into that, I have a bad feeling we might be fighting on the wrong side.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9664725/Barack-Obamas-view-on-Iran-completely-different-from-Israels.html

Guess that's another reason to get into a critical field. Won't be able to do EOD like I want to immediately. Went to MEPS at the end of September and got a 2 on my hearing. Need a 1 on hearing, but somehow a 3 is OK for vision. Color blind? **** poor depth perception? You don't need those to do EOD. But, you better have perfect hearing that way it can get royally ****ed from hearing explosion on a regular basis. It's whatever, going in as contracting for now, will apply for a waiver to retrain when eligible.

Obama has sold Israel more advanced military tech including munitions than any prez since Reagan. Included in those munitions are the Ground Penetrating Bombs he they would need to attack Iranian Nuke Facilities. The US has also been waging a very effective Covert Campaign Against Iran to include the Stuxnet Worm and several kidnapping and assainations of Iranian Nuke Scientist. To all edge that we are being soft on Iran is kinda naive. We don't wanna start bombing Iran when we have 70ish Thousand troops on the ground in Afghanistan. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Hmmmm, I wonder if she would agree to a brown skin tatoo?

1. Don't have to. Just go in, tell them her name is Juanita Gonzales, from Juarez and she has no documents. Voila!

2. Don't have to. They have pills for that, now. Just look at Michael Jackson and Halle Berry. They have them for photo negative, too.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Obama has sold Israel more advanced military tech including munitions than any prez since Reagan. Included in those munitions are the Ground Penetrating Bombs he they would need to attack Iranian Nuke Facilities. The US has also been waging a very effective Covert Campaign Against Iran to include the Stuxnet Worm and several kidnapping and assainations of Iranian Nuke Scientist. To all edge that we are being soft on Iran is kinda naive. We don't wanna start bombing Iran when we have 70ish Thousand troops on the ground in Afghanistan. Makes a lot of sense to me.

I thought you were supposed to be training this weekend. Get out of here with your "logic" and "rational thought".

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I am going to create a human GPS. It will be totally stand alone. No satellites to knock out the sky!

Want to know how it will work?

I will log all of your addresses. Then I will use directional hand held microphones and it will triangulate off of your bitching and whining. We all know you will do nothing and never leave your house. So I will have unparalleled accuracy down to inches...

It will listen for irrational conspiracies and code words...

I.e birth certificate, UN, troops, Obama, Osama, Libya, Iran, Israel, Election, Phone, Red Jacket, Force Recon, Ak47 Feinstien, Gun Ban, Boating Accident etc

So my system will constantly poll the airwaves for the words. Multiple words will raise priority and accuracy.

For example.

Obama would be minimal BUT
    Force Recon is heading our way armed with Ak47's to enforce feinstiens UN gun ban
    would be the highist priority. You know this guy hasn't left his recliner in years so the signal is loud, stable and predictable

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I am going to create a human GPS. It will be totally stand alone. No satellites to knock out the sky!

I will log all of your addresses. Then I will use directional hand held microphones and it will triangulate off of your bitching and whining. We all know you will do nothing and never leave your house. So I will have unparalleled accuracy down to inches...

I.e birth certificate, UN, troops, Obama, Osama, Libya, Iran, Israel, Election, Phone, Red Jacket, Force Recon, Ak47 Feinstien, Gun Ban, Boating Accident etc

So my system will constantly poll the airwaves for the words. Multiple words will raise priority and accuracy.

For example.

would be the highist priority. You know this guy hasn't left his recliner in years so the signal is loud, stable and predictable

:bowdown:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

For example.

Next step, use the cellphones for sonar and you've got a working version of batmans derp imaging machine

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    yes! that will be incorporated!

29eqjo1.jpg

Top Bottom