Get vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Can we just let this thread die already? It’s pretty apparent no one is going to change anyone’s mind here. Let’s get back to guns and shooting…

It was dying down some. I posted about about my friend dying and his daddy did the interview about how his case went. If Matt would have been vaccinated he might still be here. Everyone I know that has died from Covid were NOT vaccinated. It might help someone to watch the video.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It was dying down some. I posted about about my friend dying and his daddy did the interview about how his case went. If Matt would have been vaccinated he might still be here. Everyone I know that has died from Covid were NOT vaccinated. It might help someone to watch the video.
    sorry for your loss but again your not going to change anyone’s opinion

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    That up to the person reading all these post. People change their mind sometimes. Matt changed his he was going to get the shot after he got well. He didn't get well.

i disagree. It’s beating a dead horse at this point and getting kind of old having the pro vaccine folks forcing it down your throat on why you need to get vaccinated because they know your health better than you and your doctor.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    i disagree. It’s beating a dead horse at this point and getting kind of old having the pro vaccine folks forcing it down your throat on why you need to get vaccinated because they know your health better than you and your doctor.

You have the right to disagree. You also have the right not to read any threads a bout the vaccine there are plenty of stuff on BS to entertain you.
    I'm anti forced vaccinations I don't think anyone should loose their job or any of that crap.

I'm also tired of people I know dying from the virus. None of the ones that have died I know were vaccinated. If my post saves one person it's worth my time and the space on BS to post something.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    You have the right to disagree. You also have the right not to read any threads a bout the vaccine there are plenty of stuff on BS to entertain you.
    I'm anti forced vaccinations I don't think anyone should loose their job or any of that crap.

I'm also tired of people I know dying from the virus. None of the ones that have died I know were vaccinated. If my post saves one person it's worth my time and the space on BS to post something.

just a thought, what if your post convinces somebody to get the vax and they die because of it or 5 years down the road or find out some kinda horrible side effect from it? then will it still be worth it? just saying

but im with you, nobody should force to get the vax...nobody should loose there job, be threatened, humiliated, pressured, required to either get the vax or not to...

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

I also have the right to read the threads and post my opinion on them. Crazy I still don’t know a single person personally who died from covid. The majority of the ones I’ve heard of from others had the vaccine and still died.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I do know two people who were perfectly healthy before catching covid and one died and one almost did and was on a ventilator . I personally know dozens of people and family who caught it and had Minor symptoms . During the flu epidemics I knew more people near death or seriously ILL . That is not to say it's not a deadly virus because it is . So is the flu . The difference is the vaccine for the flu shots is not near as likely to cause major problems as the vivid shot does. No I'm not saying you should not get the shot I'm saying you need to weight out the risks and take into consideration your health . If you feel the risk of the shot out ways the risk of not getting it is worth it I am 100% for you getting it . Remember this , when the smoke clears and the truth comes out that after all the deaths falsely contributed to c19 are eleminated we will see it was no more deadly than a bad flu . Yep , everyone will be forced to take a flu shot next . Of course that's ok with those that are for forced vaccines BUT DON'T FORGET the same people who mandate vac. have declared guns a larger health issue than any virus . Fiuchi has already stressed that and would like guns to be regulated by the surgeon general . If they can force shots they can force gun laws on you . I'm 100% for anyone who wants a shot or gun getting one and for anyone who doesn't want either not being forced to get one . My body my choice .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    My son works for Blue Cross and they are making it mandatory. He is applying for an exemption, but will likely lose his job of 10 years over this.

Sure would suck to lose a job over something as simple as getting a shot that will help his immune system...

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Sure would suck to lose a job over something as simple as getting a shot that will help his immune system...

Oschner wants you to get one and also prove you spouse has had one. If not your insurance goes up. If you work for them like 100 to 200 a person since you are high risk

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Oschner wants you to get one and also prove you spouse has had one. If not your insurance goes up. If you work for them like 100 to 200 a person since you are high risk

How can you be high risk, if you get the vax, you can still, catch it, spread it or die!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

Sure would suck for a communist gov to implement mandatory vaccinations or else you loose your lively hood, take food out of your family’s mouth, and make you jobless when we are about to drop the best thing ever like mask mandates and covid 19 cases are falling like flies… but again this gov wants you jobless and depending on them for gov aid

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom