Get vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Using Google to search adverse covid vax is like watching cnn for honest news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Using Google to search adverse covid vax is like watching cnn for honest news

All of the Social Media sites are blocking any and all negative information about the vaccine except first hand accounts they say. So if it kills you and you can post it, it can stay. You can't report about your spouse, siblings, relatives or friends, co-workers none of that. It has to be firsthand account.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    One thing I’d like to ask about the shot (i don’t call it a vaccine, a vaccine by definition provides immunity) is, why is it free?

A buddy is high up in the state health department and I know in one of his zoom meetings with higher ups AND the CDC, they were saying more people need to be vaccinated, for them to push the shot, as enough doses have NOT been given to pay for the research. I heard this with my own two ears, as I was sitting on the other side of his desk when the meeting happened.

After the meeting, when I asked about that statement and the shots being *free*, he said the government pays for each shot.

Also,

In my 21 years overseas, I’ve been in 34 countries on 5 continents outside of North America, and basic drugs, ie penicillin, amoxicillin, malarial drugs, etc are available in just about every shop on the street, in shops in the airports, etc WITHOUT a prescription.

One of the old men that I worked with, (he has been in 111 countries, over 80 for 90 plus days, he’ll be 95 in 2 months) says the same thing. Why the script needed here?

Heck, I’ve bought penicillin out of a mud hut on the Mozambique border. The exact same brand/pack I could buy in Cape Town, or parts of Europe or Asia.

I don't think it's free. Much of the development was paid by the government. And, at least according to the CDC, "vaccines were paid for with taxpayer dollars and will be given to all people living in the United States, regardless of insurance or immigration status."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/no-cost.html

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    My close friends young mother just passed away from the virus last night after fighting it for nearly three weeks.

She was adament about not getting the vaccine because she thought the whole virus thing was just a joke. She was relatively young in her early 50s and was in good shape without preexisting conditions.

She now leaves behind multiple young children and her husband.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Lots of people get deathly sick, or die from the vaccine. Ive watched more friends wither away from the vaccine then the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been my experience also, one from a stroke and 2 from a sudden and very aggressive form of cancer

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    This has been my experience also, one from a stroke and 2 from a sudden and very aggressive form of cancer

How do they know that either were caused or prompted by the vaccine? Serious question, not intending to be insensitive, but I'm curious.

vr1967

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Liberty, MS
    I don't think it's free. Much of the development was paid by the government. And, at least according to the CDC, "vaccines were paid for with taxpayer dollars and will be given to all people living in the United States, regardless of insurance or immigration status."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/no-cost.html

That is just the covid page. And, I realize the taxpayer is paying for it.

Believe me, i’ve had my share of discussions with the CDC, mainly over malaria, as I have P Vivax strain. They claim after 3 years of not being in a malaria region, you can give blood etc that it’s clear from your system.

I have not been out of the US now since 2014, and still have out breaks. Have to go thru hell to get a doc to test for it here, as I’m out of test kits from overseas, and the last time i had an outbreak, i got a call from someone claiming to be from the CDC and they were only asking about HOW i was getting out of the states without using my passport.

But what do I know? The CDC is a team of doctors and I’ve only had malaria since ‘99.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Cancer deaths started rising not long after the mass vax, but we don’t know, so cancer gets the credit. My buddy was healthy until the shot then stroked out, but it was after the 72 hr period so not the vax. My mother, brother, step dad and uncle all had it, all but my uncle took horse paste and lived, my uncle lived in CA so not an option for him he got the tried and true go home turn blue then come back, he’s no longer with us. In my mind horse paste saved 3, but we don’t know, so.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    As of today 9-30-2021 the United States of America has lost 714,098 Americans to the Covid-19 with 33,637,000 fully recovered in a population of 350,000,000 people.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
    So we're talking about a 99% survival rate. Hardly a pandemic I would say this is more about controlling people then heath. Louisiana falls in at #21 out of 50

Here are some good read information sources.

https://theroadtoconcord.com/2021/0...ommon-sense-to-the-covid-vaccine-controversy/

https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021...ong-medicare-patients-alone-nuremberg-trials/

https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/category/vaccines-dont-work/

https://seek-the-truth.com/2021/09/19/do-you-really-mean-it/

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Yes sir I did.

I love how you call me scared and weak and then want to disengage as to not burn any bridges. The cats out the bag now sir. If I wasn’t so scared and weak I’d be more blunt in my feelings about your comment.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    How do they know that either were caused or prompted by the vaccine? Serious question, not intending to be insensitive, but I'm curious.

I’ve been saying that. People die every day so obviously people will get the vaccine and die shortly after. Doesn’t mean it’s related.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I love how you call me scared and weak and then want to disengage as to not burn any bridges. The cats out the bag now sir. If I wasn’t so scared and weak I’d be more blunt in my feelings about your comment.

I respect the fact that you don't like it. Apologies to you. I'll be more thoughtful in future comments.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I’ve been saying that. People die every day so obviously people will get the vaccine and die shortly after. Doesn’t mean it’s related.
    John Doe: *gets covid vaccine on 9/16/2021*

9/17: has sore shoulder
    9/18 1pm: drives to gas station to get advil for headache and sore shoulder from vaccine.
    9:18 1:15pm: drives home, takes advil while driving, not paying attention and collides with tree.

Cause of death: covid vaccine.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    John Doe: *gets covid vaccine on 9/16/2021*

9/17: has sore shoulder
    9/18 1pm: drives to gas station to get advil for headache and sore shoulder from vaccine.
    9:18 1:15pm: drives home, takes advil while driving, not paying attention and collides with tree.

Cause of death: covid vaccine.

You win.

True story, a friend of the family 93-year-old has a massive heart attack, tested pos, cause of death? we all know what the cause was, and we all know what was listed.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    My close friends young mother just passed away from the virus last night after fighting it for nearly three weeks.

She was adament about not getting the vaccine because she thought the whole virus thing was just a joke. She was relatively young in her early 50s and was in good shape without preexisting conditions.

She now leaves behind multiple young children and her husband.

But her choice

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Her poorly informed choice rather indirectly led to her death. Not a good choice in this case.

I'll be seeing too little kids crying tomorrow at their daddy's funeral. I'm pretty sure they wish daddy would have chosen different

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'll be seeing too little kids crying tomorrow at their daddy's funeral. I'm pretty sure they wish daddy would have chosen different
    Agreed. This family has 12 kids and like 30 grandkids. Lots of people who I'm sure wish she got the shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom