WTS: Glock 30S, Flawless LNIB, with significant goodies

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    For Sale Only Please: Prefer FTF in either New Orleans or surrounding area(s). Will travel between NO and BR, or to NO East if you meet me halfway. NO TRADES DESIRED PLEASE.

Glock 30S, Gen 3 gun, .45 acp, 3.7" bbl, like new condition with only 50 rounds fired. In factory numbered box with all paperwork, lock, warranty cards, etc. No barrel wear, no dings, dents, or "uh-oh's". Includes upgraded Trijicon night sights that are SUPER bright (straight eight pattern, single tritium front, single tritium rear, and you can emergency rack the slide with these VERY sturdy steel sights, $108). Gun normally comes with 2 mags, this one has 3, all 10 rounders from Glock ($15 for extra mag ). Also included is G21 13 round factory mag with grip extender ($55.00) and DeSantis 3 slot pancake OWB holster with retention strap and tension screw so that you can set the pressure to hold the weapon ($68). Holster can be worn strong side or crossdraw. ALL items are in LNIB condition and priced with the gun would cost you approximately $745 to assemble (factoring $499 for a new 30s at lowest pricing I can find on GBroker). ASKING $499 FOR THE WHOLE SHEBANG (or HE-BANG as the case may be :) ) This is a FTF sale, you'll have ample time to examine before you buy. Low ball offers will be ignored, sorry, life is just too short. First unequivocal, "I'll Take It" to my email at: timknox2014@gmail.com gets the set. PLEASE INCLUDE A PHONE # ON A "BUY" EMAIL Not interested in breaking up pieces please. Thank you for looking.

30s2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

30s1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom