Glock 34 mos w/rmr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    I'm not a fan of 4/5. I really didn't think of 3. Will it conceal well iwb at the 3 position?

Very well.

Nothing beats appendix for sheer concealment, but it's much more concealable and comfortable than 4/5, plus it's more accessible while sitting, driving or getting your ass beat. Unless you're into some kinky stuff, sitting on a 9" gun at 5:00 is gonna make driving extraordinarily uncomfortable. I carry at 3:00 -- good belt, a long holster with a claw and a nice high ride height, you can carry and conceal even a full-size very easily. Might not work with tight white t-shirts but you know the drill... dark colors and patterned shirts are urban camo.

Me personally, I wouldn't bother carrying two guns. I'd much rather have one gun and a blindingly bright flashlight. If you're worried about capacity, get a Shield Arms S15 and increase your 43x's capacity to 16 rounds. Carrying an extra mag is dead easy as well.

If you find yourself in a pickle you can't solve with 32 rounds, it just aint your day bro.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom