Glock Store

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireworksman3

Skilled
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Walker
    Anybody know what's going on with them? Are they even still in business? They sure took my money on the 3rd and their website says my order is "waiting fulfillment", what ever that means. I take to mean "it's still sitting on a shelf"! There is absolutely no way to contact these people. No one answers the phone and after 20 minutes, Lennie Migil comes on and says basically to call back later. All social media account points of contact have been disabled and even the live chat and email link on their website, disabled. Nothing works. I wish I had read the google reviews before I placed an order, NO ONE seems to get their order. Lenny Migil seems like such a nice guy....but I think he's stealing peoples money!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Anybody know what's going on with them? Are they even still in business? They sure took my money on the 3rd and their website says my order is "waiting fulfillment", what ever that means. I take to mean "it's still sitting on a shelf"! There is absolutely no way to contact these people. No one answers the phone and after 20 minutes, Lennie Migil comes on and says basically to call back later. All social media account points of contact have been disabled and even the live chat and email link on their website, disabled. Nothing works. I wish I had read the google reviews before I placed an order, NO ONE seems to get their order. Lenny Migil seems like such a nice guy....but I think he's stealing peoples money!

I hope you get your order soon. Good Luck with Lennie.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I have used them alot for all my Glock stuff. Sometimes it does take a little bit to get your stuff, whether it be backordered, or whatever. I sure hope you get your stuff. I've never had an issue with em.

fireworksman3

Skilled
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Walker
    I got my item on the 13th...10 days I guess is not bad considering it came from San Diego... I may have jumped the gun some what in blasting them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom