Gold and silver will be worthless

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    gold and silver has and will forever be valuable... i dont think America is going to change that law... if anything, being on a gold standard may have reduced the price of gold, but never made it worthless

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, there is at least one example of gold being pretty damned worthless.......

tumblr_lcalj9FlbK1qbhvhko1_500.png

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    We’ll eventually go to a cashless society but not until the US$ is dead and that could takes years.

Why would you say the Health Care bill will mandate a cashless society?

The Health Care law mandates everyone will have to have a RFID chip implanted by (I believe it is sometime in 2013) that will be used for your complete ID info., GPS tracking of you, and to be utilized for all financial transactions and you will not be able to buy or sell without the chip, so therefore, no more dollar.

The health care law is sneaky.

My understanding is that it will not be something that will be physically forced upon you but without it you cannot do banking, receive any funds, transact any financial transactions, buy any gas, pay any bills, on and on, so therefore, you will gladly have it implanted unless you want to live in the woods. People are already having them implanted (so they will feel safe).

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    The Health Care law mandates everyone will have to have a RFID chip implanted by (I believe it is sometime in 2013) that will be used for your complete ID info., GPS tracking of you, and to be utilized for all financial transactions and you will not be able to buy or sell without the chip, so therefore, no more dollar.

Where in the law does it state that?? Do you have the section number or is that just hear-say...........again?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Trying to use more than one reference for true or false email reports...this is from

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/health-plan.htm

The Mark of the Beast" in the Healthcare Bill-Fiction!
    A new eRumor began circulating in early April 2010 that claims that the new healthcare reform bill includes requirements for every American to have microchips implanted in their bodies that would contain medical and other encoded personal information. The email message says it may be a form of the "Mark of the Beast" indicated in the Bible as one of the signs of the end of the world. It is not true.

I am getting real suspicious of the investigative sites as well. Dam near impossible to know where they are coming from or what they're agend might be.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish

The health care law is sneaky.

My understanding is that it will not be something that will be physically forced upon you but without it you cannot do banking, receive any funds, transact any financial transactions, buy any gas, pay any bills, on and on, so therefore, you will gladly have it implanted unless you want to live in the woods. People are already having them implanted (so they will feel safe).

Troll_face.png

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Page 1001-1006, not later than 36 months after the enactment of the law. which would be March 23, 2013.
    HR3200, sec.2521, page 1001, par. 1.

This poor lady is being drowned out when she is trying to read what the HC law says about micro chipping americans.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ots4zUQZg8

Are you REALLY that ignorant??? I can't stand Obama, and thoroughly despise what he's doing to this country, but HR3200 is not what was signed into law. Here is the official copy of HR3590 that WAS signed into law and is otherwise known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or "Obamacare".

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/resources/authorities/patient-protection.pdf

Top Bottom